New Beavis and Butthead Movie on Paramount Plus

\GoBillsInDallas/

11 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I watched it this morning, great for nostalgia, but pretty weak overall 

I wouldn't call it "weak", it had a fair share of funny parts.. Although I get what you mean as it could have been better. However it was the story line and how they did it is a big reason why imo. About what I was expecting overall though from a Beavis and Butthead movie...

The seasons are much funnier and they are going to start by Fall I believe. I'm really looking forward to that, also will have the music video segments too. Yeah I fully expect the seasons to be much better than movie was.

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I wasn't expecting much from this but so far the reviews I have been seeing about it have been fantastic so I will definitely give it a watch and take a trip down 90s Nostalgia Lane.

I felt the same about "Beavis and Butt-Head Do America" and that turned out to be a funny, well done movie.

I think that Beavis is hysterical.  However, paying $64.99 (YouTube TV) just to see this film seems like a bit much.  I'll see it at some point though!

2 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I saw the commercial with my wife and I fanboyed out as I was unaware this was a thing....I believe my standing in her eyes diminished significantly.

I confirm this as true.  My wife's Super Hot Friend (TM) used to flirt with me mercilessly.  And then I divulged that I enjoy BnB immensely, and things haven't been the same since.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/26/2022 at 12:08 PM, TheCockSportif said:

I think that Beavis is hysterical.  However, paying $64.99 (YouTube TV) just to see this film seems like a bit much.  I'll see it at some point though!

I confirm this as true.  My wife's Super Hot Friend (TM) used to flirt with me mercilessly.  And then I divulged that I enjoy BnB immensely, and things haven't been the same since.

Sorry, but gonna need pics to corroborate the “Super Hot” classification. Wearing something sexy.  

41 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Sorry, but gonna need pics to corroborate the “Super Hot” classification. Wearing something sexy.  

Oh, I'm sure.  "Joel", he/she said, "there's someone more suitable for you."  (I paraphrased.)  And out pops Rebecca DeMornay.

However, what this woman showed me (twice) on her phone was remarkable.  You need a wife with a hot friend or friends.  Just saying.  Oh, and again... don't mention BnB unless you want to see a goose being cooked in real time.

39 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Pics?

Doing this would be akin to diving into an empty swimming pool.  Nor do I have the fun ones, or any of them, that she showed us (yes, my wife was there too) that day.

But to paint a picture here... a few summers ago, we were sitting in our newly rebooted backyard (large table/chairs/umbrella covering, fire pit, etc), and I went inside to pee and to get another bottle of (chilled) white wine (this was during my/our heavy drinking days).  When I came outside with bottle in hand, both women were sitting shoulder to shoulder, giggling a bit (there had been drinking, a lot of it, that day), and my wife kept saying, "oh my god, that is SO hot!" over and over again.  Her face was kind of flushed, and she kept giggling and pointing at her friend's phone.

I dropped the bottle into the chiller, looked at them both, and kind of shrugged.

"I don't know, should we show him?" her friend asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not," my wife said flatly.  Again, alcohol was involved.  Maybe different choices would've been made in the face of sobriety.  But then again, my wife watches those MCU movies because of the Thor Guy.  And she'll point out hot women to me when we're out (and vice versa), and it's fine.  So maybe she was fine with this tease?  I don't know, and didn't ask.  Why?  Because I got to see those pictures, and I think that saying nothing in this context was a smart move.

Her friend handed me her phone and told me to swipe left.  She explained that she had this new guy in her life (good luck to that poor fella) and that she took selfies of her trying on various bikinis -- ahead of their trip to the Bahamas.  She had asked my wife for feedback.  And then she asked, flat out, if I would give feedback.  Uh oh.

Shiny bikinis.  Thong things (there should be a shop called Thong Things, if there isn't one already).  Tiny bikinis.  Apparently one of them became sheer when it got wet?  Plus my wife's friend had this "tramp stamp".  I didn't know that, she always told us that the hates tats, and yeah, I freaking love the "tramp stamp".  And there was this "tramp stamp" in all of its glory.  I wanted to ask how she got it, but damn those cats, and how they get your tongue.

So then her friend asked me what I thought.  I was on the spot.  I said that she looked great, and that her guy (poor bastard, he didn't know what lay ahead for him when he basically end up decapitated) would probably like the "suits" as well.  Then I handed the phone back, and basically sat in the living room myself, reveling in the hotness of what I just witnessed.

Over the years I've considered asking what happened to the pictures.  But, really.  My wife is a cool chick, karma is a thing, and let's not get into hot water because I overstepped.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.