Roe vs Wade Overturned

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Cool we can be a Christian version of Iran. 

I assume the people advocating for fetal personage based on Christianity are also for banning pork, shellfish, tattoos, and wearing mixed fabrics.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahaha.

Sorry Liz, you are exposed.

We keep pointing out to these people that Liz voted with Trump 93% of the time but they only care about the fact she is after Trump.

The moment that’s over, she’s done. 

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving fraud than Liz Cheney.

They were calling her Libs Cheney just last week.  Now this. 

6 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

your broad accusations are rather off putting

I'm sorry, just heard too many times people say, "why can't they just keep their legs shut" 

As if sex is that simple 

Have you read any Jennifer Rubin today? She's good for you 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Shocker

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb here saying that EVERYTHING will be open to review. The right wing has a radical court that is going to try and gut modern society, 

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I love how they're "targets" not Constitutional issues.  So scary!

They're coming to tell you your State lays out the rules for your birth control oh my goodness!!!!!

No, your right to birth control. Not rules, simply your legal right to have it. 

The anti-sex people are coming 

Whether you’re pro life or pro choice, we all agree reversing Roe v. Wade is just the first step to banning abortion everywhere right? Not just in the US but everywhere.

Banning abortion in Kentucky but allowing it in NY is not the goal for those against abortion. So this is just the beginning of the crusade.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Whether you’re pro life or pro choice, we all agree reversing Roe v. Wade is just the first step to banning abortion everywhere right? Not just in the US but everywhere.

Banning abortion in Kentucky but allowing it in NY is not the goal for those against abortion. So this is just the beginning of the crusade.

I think you're see strong movements for a nationwide ban should the GOP control all three branches.

Also, I would not be surprised for SCOTUS to go after Obergfell v. Hodges, Lawrence v. Texas, and even Connecticut v. Griswold.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm sorry, just heard too many times people say, "why can't they just keep their legs shut" 

As if sex is that simple 

Have you read any Jennifer Rubin today? She's good for you 

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb here saying that EVERYTHING will be open to review. The right wing has a radical court that is going to try and gut modern society, 

Jennifer Rubin is a lying hack.

• Thank you (+1) 1