Bills Hype Videos

Scott7975

On 6/23/2022 at 2:01 PM, BuffaloMatt said:

I also can't watch the 30 for 30  - Four Falls .......

That one was actually cathartic for me, fwiw…there’s a ton of great behind the scenes of the seasons content, and putting that era in perspective amongst the nfl pantheon of greatness—the conclusion was that the Bills’ unmatched ability to get back up off the mat was a great accomplishment in itself. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not Bills related, but this is one of the best hype videos I’ve ever seen and I need y’all to see if too..

I think us drought era Bills fans can identify with the Vecna “suffering” intro…

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

I am as hyped for this season as I have ever been! It can be a special season as long as everyone plays to their potential.

Seeing as this is my first post and I didn't see an introduction thread?

Anyway, Bills fan from North Carolina and a middle school teacher. Became a fan due to my girlfriend in high school being from Buffalo and therefore started watching the games with her(No longer together but that's a long story lol). Anyway been a fan since and eager to get this season started. Rest of my family are Panthers fans...bless their hearts.

Bills Mafia 4 life!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rigby said:

I am as hyped for this season as I have ever been! It can be a special season as long as everyone plays to their potential.

Seeing as this is my first post and I didn't see an introduction thread?

Anyway, Bills fan from North Carolina and a middle school teacher. Became a fan due to my girlfriend in high school being from Buffalo and therefore started watching the games with her(No longer together but that's a long story lol). Anyway been a fan since and eager to get this season started. Rest of my family are Panthers fans...bless their hearts.

Bills Mafia 4 life!

Welcome to the club.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 6/23/2022 at 4:58 PM, wjag said:

i have never watched a single play from the four lost super bowls.  I won’t until they win one. They’re all indelibly stamped in my brain.  

To this day I still say Otis Freaking Anderson!

I was deep in the Arabian Desert during the first Super Bowl, beyond any tv (or radio) reception. 

I've never watched it. 

I never will.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.