If you thought the doubters were gone...they're not.

dollars 2 donuts

7 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I can't stand Bayless.  He truly had the most punchable face in all of sports broadcasting.  I have to believe that he takes the contrarian position on purpose, when he knows damn well that his position is ridiculous, just to get viewers and clicks.  If not, he's a bigger fool than I think he is.

He’s the PFF of sports talk

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Clickbait and it clearly worked here.

Meh, it's a lengthy video segment (the original) about Baker/Browns/Panthers and this was just a piece of their discussion.  

More click baity, Batty, if Skip didn't have a history of adulation for Mayfield. 

Skip is trying to make two different points into one. Josh is the best QB from that draft class and is almost certainly going to be the best when it is all said and done. That being said Baker HAS been through a bunch of garbage caused by the Browns. Baker might be the second best QB from that class in a decade but that does not change the fact that Josh is incredible 

9 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Starting at 7:36.

I submit to you all...Skippy.

EDIT:  I was able to start it, or rather link it, right from where Shannon asked the question.

EDIT 2:  Clinging...clinging to his talisman Baker and that he  is better than Josh.  

I hate to admit it but Skips right. Josh has Diggs, and had a brilliant young mind in Daboll. We'll see how Josh does without him, I think he might revert back to his rookie year form.

Baker went #1 overall for a reason. Give him some more weapons and stability, and he's clearly ready to break out

..... see how easy that was to do. Anyone who believes Skip ACTUALLY believes this, has woke up next to a gal with an Adam's apple, a wig, and a raw upper lip from sharp beard stubble.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Anyone who believes Skip ACTUALLY believes this, has woke up next to a gal with an Adam's apple, a wig, and a raw upper lip from sharp beard stubble.

Not that there's anything wrong with that

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

It's kinda like when the Honda Civic guy is swearing it's a faster/better car than a corvette. 

Can you even get mad? Nah just chuckle.

Definitely not faster. Better is an opinion and is based on purpose. I'd never own a Corvette, but would consider a Civic, I suppose. A Civic is a FAR better car for gas mileage and for transporting 4 people. No?

And it is true the Browns have been a clown show during Baker's stint there. But IMO, Baker is one of the head clowns in that show.  Yes it would be a clown show without Baker, but it is a much more robust clown show with him.

He honestly didn't look to me like he didn't believe what he was saying, just an act for clicks.  His posture and mannerisms looked like he knew he was lying.

Yes, I've been watching too many "body language expert reacts to Amber Heard/her lawyer" videos.

16 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Definitely not faster. Better is an opinion and is based on purpose. I'd never own a Corvette, but would consider a Civic, I suppose. A Civic is a FAR better car for gas mileage and for transporting 4 people. No?

And it is true the Browns have been a clown show during Baker's stint there. But IMO, Baker is one of the head clowns in that show.  Yes it would be a clown show without Baker, but it is a much more robust clown show with him.

Heres a little fact marketing fact that Vette dealers wont tell you.... Ive got laid in abut 5 Civics, but never once in a Corvette (then again none of them wouldve fit in a Corvette)

• Haha (+1) 3

Shannon makes a great point that Mayfield has had great talent around him. But the coaching carousel has sucked. Baker could be a great QB on a great team, but he’s no Josh Allen. You can't still be in denial about Josh Allen and expect anyone to take you seriously.

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Meh, it's a lengthy video segment (the original) about Baker/Browns/Panthers and this was just a piece of their discussion.  

More click baity, Batty, if Skip didn't have a history of adulation for Mayfield. 

Roy is never happy with anything or anybody.

3 hours ago, The Dean said:

Baker is definitely part of the problem, maybe he could change with a different environment, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I picks cars based off speed and handling as I like to race, not on public roads. I do have an economical commuter car to drive as a daily though, I'm not crazy lol.

12 hours ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

Josh Allen executes a literal PERFECT offensive performance..

in the playoffs..

against bill belichick's defense. 

"I need to see more" 

This is peak delusion here, ladies and gents

And he does it in ridiculously freezing conditions no less.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.