Jaylon Ferguson Died

aristocrat

On 6/23/2022 at 12:19 PM, 17islongenough said:

I've had a harder time getting off of caffeine then I did getting off of weed. I still use caffeine. But the withdrawal from caffeine is way worse than weed. Since weed you don't have any physical withdrawal symptoms.   If I don't have caffeine for a day I can't function very good

This is not accurate. I smoke a decent amount for pain management and to sleep after a few car accidents. I'll stop a couple times a year but it's not fun for two weeks.

I usually lose about 15 lbs from not being able to eat. Ate 100 calories yesterday and it was very had to do that. For whatever reason my throat won't let me swallow the food. Ill be extremely tired but will be up for days. No matter how many sleep aids I take.  I've had very bad headaches and stomach problems. I've thrown up a few times.

Screenshot_20220702-134150.png

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

On 6/22/2022 at 4:39 PM, Ralonzo said:

Everyone knows where it comes from. Everyone knows how it gets here. Should be an easy fix.

Everyone "knew" where coke was coming from as well.  What they didn't know was how many people in high places were actively working behind the scenes to get it here.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:17 AM, Gugny said:

I have no statistics, but my guess is that most people who smoke weed recreationally enjoy doing it in the comfort of their homes.

Walk around town in Washington DC or NYC and probably any large metropolitan city and you can smell weed everywhere. On the street, in stores and hotels.  Everywhere. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Walk around town in Washington DC or NYC and probably any large metropolitan city and you can smell weed everywhere. On the street, in stores and hotels.  Everywhere. 

I don't see the problem with that.  Marijuana smoke smells WAY better than cigarette smoke.  Both legal.  I see zero issue.

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't see the problem with that.  Marijuana smoke smells WAY better than cigarette smoke.  Both legal.  I see zero issue.

They both smell horrible, but weed is way more pungent. Kids shouldn't be smelling that. 

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

I was just making counterpoint to your statement that most recreational users enjoy it in their homes. 

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

You must be thinking of old-school weed and not today’s skunk variety. It’s absolutely horrid. 

12 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I was just making counterpoint to your statement that most recreational users enjoy it in their homes. 

Ah, I see.  I still think most do, but I know lots of people are enjoying it outside/in the public.  

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You must be thinking of old-school weed and not today’s skunk variety. It’s absolutely horrid. 

The weed I get smells delicious.  Skunk weed's always been out there.  My friend gets his flower from the dispensary and it also smells delicious.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.