Jaylon Ferguson Died

aristocrat

46 minutes ago, wppete said:

This is awful news. RIP young man.

I was a huge fan of him coming out and was hoping we would get him. 
How did this happen? What are the news? Car accident or something? 

I dont say this as a knock or to bismerch him in any way, but some well-connected, well-sourced folks are saying the scene would indicate OD. From that, I assume it is the now all too common coke/painkillers laced with fentanyl.

Just now, davspo said:

While you may be ultimately right, there is no evidence of this and until or unless there is we should not speculate.  

Fair enough, I'm not trying to rumor monger. Just reacting to info being put out, even when that info is very unofficial.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It's hard to die from an OD on Benzos.  A lot of the "overdoses" happening in this country are really poisonings from pills spiked with fatal amounts of Fentanyl.  Taking any pill today that isn't purchased at a pharmacy is like playing Russian Roulette.  There was a group of cadets from West Point who were on Spring Break earlier this year who got some pills spiked with fentanyl and some of them died.  A first responder did mouth to mouth on one of them and almost died himself from coming in contact with the residual fentanyl on the cadets lips.  How crazy is that? 

100,000 Americans died from "overdoses" last year, the vast majority were actually poisonings with fentanyl laced pills.  77% of all deaths in teenagers in this country is from fentanyl poisonings.  If you have kids you absolutely have to have the talk about this with them.  It's a mass poisoning on a scale never seen before and no one seems to be willing to call out the companies in China making the fentanyl (with the OK from their government) and shipping it to the Mexican cartels to smuggle across the southern border (with the OK from their narco-government) into our county.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Angry 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

F&$#ing fentanyl strikes again.

It's wreaking havoc in the area right now. It started to trickle out of Delaware and work it's way south, a batch of pills that has been killing a bunch of people. There was a news report a couple of weeks ago here in VA that multiple teenagers had OD'd and died, with the youngest being 13 or 14. 

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.