Dinner Party: Two Bills and One Actor

BringBackFergy

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ridge dammit I’m a doctor not a mechanic.  Why you green blooded hobgoblin.

Perhaps the best McCoy line: "Spock will have no truck with grief, Scotty." ('Spectre of the Gun', s3, e6)

It's the 2200s, but I'll still talk like I'm playing Morgan Earp in 1957's 'Gunfight at the O.K. Corral'.  Ironic in that in this TOS episode, they're back at an alien recreation of the site.

Not Golden Corral, Rob.  O.K. Corral. 🤨

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Perhaps the best McCoy line: "Spock will have no truck with grief, Scotty." ('Spectre of the Gun', s3, e6)

It's the 2200s, but I'll still talk like I'm playing Morgan Earp in 1957's 'Gunfight at the O.K. Corral'.  Ironic in that in this TOS episode, they're back at an alien recreation of the site.

Not Golden Corral, Rob.  O.K. Corral. 🤨

For you Ridgeman.

I’m a doctor not an escalator.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/22/2022 at 9:25 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

Fitz

Josh

Margot Robbie

only one of them is staying for dessert….

It's Josh right?  

I'm going McKelvin, Talley and McConaughey. 

I always wanted to be the smartest guy in the room, and this may be my only chance.

Edited by Tenhigh

There's a thread on here talking about a recent podcast featuring former Bills center Eric Wood.

They have a conversation about Richie Incognito.  Based on the comments of all three guys in the podcast, including Eric's (who is like best friends with Richie), I would take Richie, Eric, and Charlie Sheen.

As long as we keep Richie under control with access to the fire water, it sounds like it would be a hilariously good time.

If we can cheat and sneak in 1 more football player, it would 100% be Fitz.

Fitz, Richie, and Eric are uncommonly intelligent, especially for pro football players, and all have great senses of humor. Throw in Charlie Sheen and some of his stories and it would have to be a great night.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.