Dinner Party: Two Bills and One Actor

BringBackFergy

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Fitz

Josh

Margot Robbie

only one of them is staying for dessert….

I would imagine Fitz' beard would get pretty itchy.  Good luck with that!

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Dumb topic but this time of the season is boring. You’re having a dinner party and can invite two Bills players (one past and one current) and one Actor/Actress. The menu is whatever the hell you want. Who ya’ got?

I’m going with: 

Past Bills player: Reggie McKenzie (one of our best OL IMO and smart front office guy…correction: not a front office guy. 

Current Bills player: Josh would be a blast. 

Actor: Denzel Washington - probably my favorite actor. Would be great conversation   

Fitz, Diggs, Jodie Foster

Had dinner with 3 Bills in the late ‘70’s. Drinks, dinner, drinks.

One of them started on me a bit, the one I didn’t know previously, after dinner. The other two told him to knock it off, he went and stayed up at the bar.

10 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Shaud Williams

Dawson Knox

Sacha Baron Cohen

Richie Incognito

Jordan Poyer

Sean Penn

Nathan Peterman

Pauly Shore

Bobby Hart

Reid Ferguson

Garrison Sanborn

Sharon Stone

In no particular order.

There's a snapper joke in here somewhere....

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

There's a snapper joke in here somewhere....

That was the intent.

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

Dion Dawkins

Bruce Smith 

Denzel Washington

*drops the mic*

Pick it up! Mics are expensive to be throwing around for dramatic effect and thats just unsanitary.

• Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That was the intent.

Pick it up! Mics are expensive to be throwing around for dramatic effect and thats just unsanitary.

I thought it was uniquely inspired pairing just saying 🙂 damn how I would love to be a fly in the wall for that convo. I see dion and Bruce in awe of denzel l I mean come on...its Denzel  THE Denzel Washington. If Denzel was booked make a call to James Earl Jones.

This is a big question and after several hours of prayer and meditation, I came up with this.

Players:  Fitz and Josh.  Two of my favorite players.  Both bright.  Both down to earth.  Both fun-loving.  Both seem to be good conversationalists.  They like each other.  All this will lead to an enjoyable evening.  

Actor:  William Fichtner.  Deciding on an actor/actress was the truly hard part.  I didn't want a pretentious Hollywood peckerhead at my dinner party.  And if the actor wasn't a Bills fan, he'd be left out of the conversation so what would be the point of inviting him or her.   Fichtner is from Cheektowaga - I'm from Cheektowaga.  And to seal the deal: he once played the role of a soldier - I once was a soldier.  So Fich it is.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

This is a big question and after several hours of prayer and meditation, I came up with this.

Players:  Fitz and Josh.  Two of my favorite players.  Both bright.  Both down to earth.  Both fun-loving.  Both seem to be good conversationalists.  They like each other.  All this will lead to an enjoyable evening.  

Actor:  William Fichtner.  Deciding on an actor/actress was the truly hard part.  I didn't want a pretentious Hollywood peckerhead at my dinner party.  And if the actor wasn't a Bills fan, he'd be left out of the conversation so what would be the point of inviting him or her.   Fichtner is from Cheektowaga - I'm from Cheektowaga.  And to seal the deal: he once played the role of a soldier - I once was a soldier.  So Fich it is.  

Inspired and awesome that you covered all the bases. And very likely made Fichtners Bills mafia life for that social opportunity 🙂

I like this thread because its imaginative . the non Bill is a key part of this equation.  you did well hondo 🙂 

• Like (+1) 1

Former Bill - Karlos Williams

Current Bill - irrelevant….will be eaten by Karlos Williams

Famous actor - irrelevant….will be eaten by Karlos Williams

6 hours ago, extrahammer said:
  • Bruce Smith
  • Lil Dirty
  • Joe Pesci

😎

You dumb madafaka youuuuuu!!!

Edited by Bakin
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.