Dinner Party: Two Bills and One Actor

BringBackFergy

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Dumb topic but this time of the season is boring. You’re having a dinner party and can invite two Bills players (one past and one current) and one Actor/Actress. The menu is whatever the hell you want. Who ya’ got?

I’m going with: 

Past Bills player: Reggie McKenzie (one of our best OL IMO and smart front office guy)

You seem to be confusing our former guard Reggie McKenzie, age 71, with Dolphins senior personnel executive and former linebacker Reggie McKenzie, age 59. No doubt though our Reggie is a smart guy as he established Reggie McKenzie Industrial Materials, an industrial products company; even if he’s not a front office guy.  🦬

🦬

Edited by JaBu
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JaBu said:

You seem to be confusing our former guard Reggie McKenzie, age 71, with Dolphins senior personnel executive and former linebacker Reggie McKenzie, age 59. No doubt though our Reggie is a smart guy as he established Reggie McKenzie Industrial Materials, an industrial products company; even if he’s not a front office guy.  🦬

🦬

Damn. I’ve been thinking he was a front office guy for years. Thx

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen - Because who doesn't love this down-to-earth, football-loving, overgrown kid?

Billy Shaw - Because my late father is the reason I am a Bills fan and I'd love to thank Mr. Shaw and pick his brain about the AFL.

Bill Fichtner or Nick Bakay - Because they are Bills fans, they seem like they wouldn't take themselves too seriously...and it's my dinner. 

Let's talk Buffalo Bills, gents...

:beer:

Scott Norwood and Vincent Gallo.  To see Scott's thoughts on that film.  Plus Vincent's always been a rather interesting and at times funny character to me.

Josh Allen I guess currently.  Only in the sense he can get along with anyone 

Edited by Another Fan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.