Dinner Party: Two Bills and One Actor

BringBackFergy

Dumb topic but this time of the season is boring. You’re having a dinner party and can invite two Bills players (one past and one current) and one Actor/Actress. The menu is whatever the hell you want. Who ya’ got?

I’m going with: 

Past Bills player: Reggie McKenzie (one of our best OL IMO and smart front office guy…correction: not a front office guy. 

Current Bills player: Josh would be a blast. 

Actor: Denzel Washington - probably my favorite actor. Would be great conversation   

Edited by BringBackFergy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Dumb topic but this time of the season is boring. You’re having a dinner party and can invite two Bills players (one past and one current) and one Actor/Actress. The menu is whatever the hell you want. Who ya’ got?

I’m going with: 

Past Bills player: Reggie McKenzie (one of our best OL IMO and smart front office guy)

Current Bills player: Josh would be a blast. 

Actor: Denzel Washington - probably my favorite actor. Would be great conversation   

Cole Beasley

Anthony Fauci

Friggin Lonnie

• Haha (+1) 6

Maguire because he’s great man to have a beer with, Josh because I suspect he’d be great to have a beer with, and Matthew McConaughey, because after reading Green Lights, his autobiography, he’d be fun to talk to while having beers with Maguire and Josh. Although, if Sofia Loren were still in her prime, …

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

OJ, Al, and Kato?

As in this guy?

I do love Bruce Lee, but we’ll you know Chongli will get mad if I choose the Dragon.

I’d say Josh as If love to meet him and a guy I had conversations with by luck several times whos so down to earth is Andre “Over the Middle” Reid.

For an actor, honestly Maggie Q.  One of the sexiest actors in Hollywood, but I’d make her eat meat (she’s a vegan).  Not the gutter mind stuff Eball and Weo.  😇

Wait I’m changing my mind.  I just looked above, I’d love either Sam Jackson or Ryan Reynolds.  He’s a riot.  I’d make him wear his Deadpool outfit.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.