Eric Wood with good Bills info on Bussin with the Boys

BillsfanAZ

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If you think that's bad, check out these hot takes on Best Chips and Best Beers. Very suspect taste out of this crew...

FVznj7OWAAMJATM?format=jpg&name=large

FVzkjX6WQAI58wQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Not hugely surprising these guys don't dive into craft beer at all. If you love Miller Light, Coors Light, etc. this list is right on point for how extensive your pallet is. 

But lets be real here. Doritos are clearly the premium chip and the only Doritos flavor on the list is cool Ranch? One, two, and three should be Spicy Sweet Chili, Spicy Nacho, and classic Nacho Cheese. I can no longer trust anything these guys have to say about anything not related to football. 

Also Lewan is a trash human. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Lewan is known for being a giant dirtbag. But yeah, it was probably all just made up by the friend and the girl that was raped. I’m sure the fact that he was a  star player at Michigan at the time had nothing to do with the charges being swept under the rug. 

Again, all you are saying is speculation.  And what Gibbons was accused of had nothing to do with Lewan as far what kind of person he is.  Gibbons was expelled for sexual misconduct, so obviously there was something there on that end.  As far as Lewan, I don't know either way what happened.  If he did do it, then yes, he is a scumbag.  But people all the time are saying "so and so is a garbage person" all based off something that may or may not have happened.

This type of issue hits home for me because a friend of mine growing up was accused up something I know for a fact he did not do, but that didn't stop him from being drug through the dirt for months all because an ex of his accused him of something he didn't do because she was mad.  

And please tell me what makes Lewan a known dirtbag?

13 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Again, all you are saying is speculation.  And what Gibbons was accused of had nothing to do with Lewan as far what kind of person he is.  Gibbons was expelled for sexual misconduct, so obviously there was something there on that end.  As far as Lewan, I don't know either way what happened.  If he did do it, then yes, he is a scumbag.  But people all the time are saying "so and so is a garbage person" all based off something that may or may not have happened.

This type of issue hits home for me because a friend of mine growing up was accused up something I know for a fact he did not do, but that didn't stop him from being drug through the dirt for months all because an ex of his accused him of something he didn't do because she was mad.  

And please tell me what makes Lewan a known dirtbag?

It is clear we aren't going to see eye to eye on this one.  I choose to believe the friend of the girl that was raped when she says that Lewan threatened to rape her friend again if she didn't keep her mouth shut.  You choose to believe that she would simply make something like that up.  Lewan is a dirty player on the field, has been arrested for assault charges, and is often disliked by random people he meets.  I suppose that all could be misconstrued or simply a witch hunt, but I feel comfortable in my characterization of him as a dirtbag.  I have no interest in supporting anything that Lewan is involved with, but you do you.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

is it kittles podcast? or is lewan involved. im not a fan of lewans play, but he was pretty solid on gamepass baldy breakdown show, and i saw him interview with wheeler walker on that bus before and he was pretty fun.

he strikes me as a rob ray/barnaby kinda player. if hes on the other team you hate the dudes guts, but a guy you love on your team

Will Compton has the podcast with Lewan as cohost. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Im so glad we have Shaq and Jordan back. They got in his head so bad in 2019 that he took himself out of the game. I think even ended up with a couple of bad penalties.

I hope both have solid seasons it would be nice to have the Brady era Patriots cycle of players getting overpaid elsewhere then coming back and balling out again.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Mango said:

Not hugely surprising these guys don't dive into craft beer at all. If you love Miller Light, Coors Light, etc. this list is right on point for how extensive your pallet is. 

But lets be real here. Doritos are clearly the premium chip and the only Doritos flavor on the list is cool Ranch? One, two, and three should be Spicy Sweet Chili, Spicy Nacho, and classic Nacho Cheese. I can no longer trust anything these guys have to say about anything not related to football. 

Also Lewan is a trash human. 

While Lewan might be trash he is better than 95% of IPAs

• Like (+1) 1

This was outstanding.  If you like a player's raw, unfiltered talk, take the time to watch this AFTER they get finished talking about their kids.  As much as this board demeans Lewan, he comes across as a regular dude.  Woods and Lewan talking O-line is great banter.  And Woods discussing his broken leg and Lewan reacting to it..  Anywho...  If you got the time, it just may, may, change your opinion on Lewan.  

Woods talking about his broken leg  ... "did the Joe Theisman" 

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, uticaclub said:

While Lewan might be trash he is better than 95% of IPAs

Well that isn't even a little bit true for a whole host reasons, haha. The biggest of which is that he belongs in the same conversation as Big Ben and Ray Rice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/22/2022 at 11:55 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

If you think that's bad, check out these hot takes on Best Chips and Best Beers. Very suspect taste out of this crew...

FVznj7OWAAMJATM?format=jpg&name=large

FVzkjX6WQAI58wQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Eric puts f-ing Miller Lite at #1, 2 spots ahead of Stella?

I used to respect him.

😳

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.