Eric Wood with good Bills info on Bussin with the Boys

BillsfanAZ

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I heard enough as soon as he mentioned one of their regular hosts is Taylor Lewan.  Would never support anything that piece of trash is part of.  

I saw him in the embedded youtube preview and stopped from clicking any further.

Someone give us a summary of what Wood said. Please and thanks!

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I heard enough as soon as he mentioned one of their regular hosts is Taylor Lewan.  Would never support anything that piece of trash is part of.  

What's the issue with Lewan?  I honestly don't remember him doing anything too absurd.  Unless I missed it or forgot.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, cle23 said:

What's the issue with Lewan?  I honestly don't remember him doing anything too absurd.  Unless I missed it or forgot.

He threatened to rape a girl that his football player roommate had previously raped if she didn't keep her mouth shut.  It was brushed under the rug at Michigan because he was good at football.

https://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2008-2018-nfp-archive/guest-stars/the-red-flag-report-taylor-lewan/

What we know: In August 2013, a website published a story about rape allegations against kicker, Brandon Gibbons from 2009. Lewan became involved when, according to a police report from 2009, Lewan told a friend of the woman in the story that she had better not press charges or, “I’m going to rape her because [Gibbons] didn’t.”

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I saw him in the embedded youtube preview and stopped from clicking any further.

Someone give us a summary of what Wood said. Please and thanks!

Wood talks about his playing days, his injuries, his career ending injury and the details of how it was handled. He talks about Fitz, Allen, Beane, McDermott, ect. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I dont know about Taylor Lewan issues, someone might enlighten me.

But the Eric Wood insight was tremendous, great listen.  Great Aaron Kromer comments.

I wasnt even aware of the college stuff posted in here. But it certainly doesnt help his case.

To me, it would be like listening to a Bryan Cox podcast while he was playing. Or Julian Edelman. Or insert your most "hated" player. I just dont like him as a player or the way he plays, and the trash he talks to our guys.

I'm sure he's fine on the show and can provide good info on the game, but there's plenty of other content for me to choose from.

3 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

He threatened to rape a girl that his football player roommate had previously raped if she didn't keep her mouth shut.  It was brushed under the rug at Michigan because he was good at football.

https://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2008-2018-nfp-archive/guest-stars/the-red-flag-report-taylor-lewan/

What we know: In August 2013, a website published a story about rape allegations against kicker, Brandon Gibbons from 2009. Lewan became involved when, according to a police report from 2009, Lewan told a friend of the woman in the story that she had better not press charges or, “I’m going to rape her because [Gibbons] didn’t.”

He allegedly did.  This is the crazy stuff that makes all the allegations hard to sort out. There are about 4 people on the planet that know if he said it or not. Just because it is in a report doesn't make it true.  It could be,  and if so is obviously disgusting, but police didn't charge him,  they just warned him to avoid contact. 

Edited by cle23
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I dont know about Taylor Lewan issues, someone might enlighten me.

But the Eric Wood insight was tremendous, great listen.  Great Aaron Kromer comments.

I know someone who has met Lewan and said he was one of the worst humans he’s ever been around (and he’s used to being around football players)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BillsfanAZ said:

Great info from Eric Wood on here. I didnt see it posted so here it is 

Really enjoyed the pod.   Got an Hr commute.  Finished it up doing some yard work.  His prognosis really changed what Beane planned to put around Allen.  Wood low key Bills hall of fame.  He was the offensive version of Kyle Williams.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

He allegedly did.  This is the crazy stuff that makes all the allegations hard to sort out. There are about 4 people on the planet that know if he said it or not. Just because it is in a report doesn't make it true.  It could be,  and if so is obviously disgusting, but police didn't charge him,  they just warned him to avoid contact. 

Lewan is known for being a giant dirtbag. But yeah, it was probably all just made up by the friend and the girl that was raped. I’m sure the fact that he was a  star player at Michigan at the time had nothing to do with the charges being swept under the rug. 

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

is it kittles podcast? or is lewan involved. im not a fan of lewans play, but he was pretty solid on gamepass baldy breakdown show, and i saw him interview with wheeler walker on that bus before and he was pretty fun.

he strikes me as a rob ray/barnaby kinda player. if hes on the other team you hate the dudes guts, but a guy you love on your team

3 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I know someone who has met Lewan and said he was one of the worst humans he’s ever been around (and he’s used to being around football players)

He clocked an Ohio state fan at a bar in AA after a game. Fake tough guy. Also buddies with incognito which might be the Eric wood connection 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2014/12/15/taylor-lewan-get-sentence-ann-arbor-bar-fight/20427553/

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

is it kittles podcast? or is lewan involved. im not a fan of lewans play, but he was pretty solid on gamepass baldy breakdown show, and i saw him interview with wheeler walker on that bus before and he was pretty fun.

he strikes me as a rob ray/barnaby kinda player. if hes on the other team you hate the dudes guts, but a guy you love on your team

Rob Ray was a great guy off the ice. Lewan is trash on and off the field. There is no comparison between the two. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Rob Ray was a great guy off the ice. Lewan is trash on and off the field. There is no comparison between the two. 

Missing the point lol I don't like the guy at all. He's beloved by teammates and fans, hated by everyone else... from in play standpoint they're the same

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.