Gronk's retiring

WNY

on to hollywood with you Gronk where I will Not buy tickets to your newest full length feature... BYE cya around I hope never. I was never a particular fan

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, teef said:

i hope this thread becomes spicy like i think it can.

Can we call you spicy boy?

3 hours ago, The Dean said:

Horseradish is a little spicy. Habanero is HOT!   Huge difference in the respective heat levels.

A freshly opened jar of horseradish is like smelling salts.  If you're not banging the table with your fists with every bite you don't have the right horseradish

41 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

A freshly opened jar of horseradish is like smelling salts.  If you're not banging the table with your fists with every bite you don't have the right horseradish

it does not compare to a hot haberno. you should stop this silly argument. 

4 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I just saw that episode on CC this weekend LOL

Mike the Mighty Horseman, I swap Apps with my sons and daughter, and they just gave me Netflix, and I gave them three others.

My oldest was telling me about Seinfeld as if I never saw it.  I told him, Ian you’re mom and I watched these when they first aired.  I had to add in, that’s how we had you just to gross him out.  Of

clurse I hear the obligatory  ewww. Hey we used to tell my mom once we were adults they only had sec four times (there are four kids).

Now it’s been so many years, I laughed my ars off at the gym.  I guess I have new/old show to watch on the stairclimber.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.