[Misleading Title] Barkley to KC Rumor

PayDaBill$

2 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Sorry for pushing this out, & miss-titling, itwas intended for comment / conversation  should this occur.

To the geniuses above, didn’t know I was dealing with bunch of condescending a-holes.

In fairness, friend, you have to keep in mind the time of season.  We're in the dead zone between OTAs and Training Camp, there's nothing to talk about, and - I grant you - people get pissy.  But if the collective response to THIS thread bothers you, do yourself a big favor and stay off the board after a loss.  Particularly the afternoon/evening of the loss while people are still out of their minds on booze.  The elbows get pretty sharp...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sorry for pushing this out, & miss-titling, itwas intended for comment / conversation  should this occur.

To the geniuses above, didn’t know I was dealing with bunch of condescending a-holes.

Yep. Get out while you still can lol

When you read these posts, did you honestly believe this was a RUMOR? 

If not why post it as such?

If so, then it may be we've been overly harsh to a person with extremely limited intelligence. That's not what I intended.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

What if the moon was made of BBQ Spare Ribs...? Would you eat it? 

will ferrell snl GIF

Just read a rumor that the world is made of spare ribs and Will Farrell plans on eating it!

2 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

What if the moon was made of BBQ Spare Ribs...? Would you eat it? 

will ferrell snl GIF

2 hours ago, The Dean said:

Just read a rumor that the world is made of spare ribs and Will Farrell plans on eating it!

Word on the street is that Pharrell Williams is no longer... happy... :ph34r:... with the BBQ spare ribs in Florida and is now seeking a move to KC.

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s a noobs offering..

I must say, he did use a last name. A last name that is not ALL that common, and happens to show on the Bills roster.  Higher expectations than maybe we deserve? I admit, I never saw it coming. 

But, I will not be harsh, because I see this as a minor oversight compared to the people who insist on using the first and last initial of a player they are thinking about. I mean, can I buy a vowel or something??? 

8 hours ago, dje85 said:

Can't hold the ball from the sidelines on IR. When healthy he is a stud for sure but he hasn;t played in a full season since 2018. 

He’s a cousin of the Lakers’ Anthony “Street Clothes” Davis.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.