[Misleading Title] Barkley to KC Rumor

PayDaBill$

I could see the Giants wanting to move on from Barkley. He will have a cap hit of over 7 million this year. Gettleman ****ed them so bad that they are in cap hell. Plus they are starting a rebuild with Schoen/Daboll so trying to get out of cap hell makes sense. Why would the Chiefs do this trade. Barkley is damaged goods at this point.

30 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

What’s a mook?

mook

n. Italian-American short form of malook, motherfxxxxx 1. a person of little social standing, one not worthy of respect. 2. an affectionate term for a regular guy, one who is unpretentious. 3. an incompetent person.

We don't pay mooks.

I think that anyone who thinks the Giants are trading Barkley, so they can put more pressure on Daniel Jones is a mook, and I don't mean a regular guy.  At least we didn't get another S. Barkley to Buffalo thread.  

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

I thought you were talking about Matt Barkley. I was going to say why in the world do they want him? 😂

In a rush to be the first to post a thread with news, some can’t be bothered to create a title that makes sense. 🤔

Edited by BTB

Sorry for pushing this out, & miss-titling, itwas intended for comment / conversation  should this occur.

To the geniuses above, didn’t know I was dealing with bunch of condescending a-holes.

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Not my rumor, I’ve been seeing / reading various mentions on the inter-web today.

A reference would be nice.  Maybe a link?  

15 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Sorry for pushing this out, & miss-titling, itwas intended for comment / conversation  should this occur.

To the geniuses above, didn’t know I was dealing with bunch of condescending a-holes.

You are the only a hole here buddy.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Please feel free to exit anytime at your leisure.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

You mad, bro?

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.