[Misleading Title] Barkley to KC Rumor

PayDaBill$

3 minutes ago, julian said:

Is this an actual rumour or is this your own thought ? If this were to actually happen, I’d be all for the ball being in someone else’s hands besides Mahomes.

Not my rumor, I’ve been seeing / reading various mentions on the inter-web today.

Edited by PayDaBill$

Just now, julian said:

Is this an actual rumour or is this your own thought ? If this were to actually happen, I’d be all for the ball being in someone else’s hands besides Mahomes.

Can't hold the ball from the sidelines on IR. When healthy he is a stud for sure but he hasn;t played in a full season since 2018. 

8 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

OK, so this is NOT a rumor. It's simply a couple Internet mooks making up trades they think are good.

Holy crap what an awful thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

What if the Bills traded Cody Ford and a mid draft pick for Saquon and cash?  Think about it... the Giants want to revamp their o-line and their coach and GM are familiar with Ford.  The Bills get a RB and the cash to pay him....seems like a no brainer.  /sarcasm.

This has about as much validity as a trade rumor as what was posted here.

Edited by DasNootz

31 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Not my rumor, I’ve been seeing / reading various mentions on the inter-web today.

I read an opinion article that says why it makes sense for both teams….but nothing more than some random guys opinion.

11 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Tough crowd!

It’s not a rumor, as your title states.  It should be a tough crowd

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Tough crowd!

Well ... you titled the thread as a rumor.  When you provided links, they were to a) someone playing "fantasy GM," and b) a "proposal."

Those aren't rumors.  Not even speculation.  They're pure fiction.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.