I'm sure glad Josh Allen is our quarterback

Draconator

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Your point is completely wrong…. You can’t honestly be blaming Farewell while absolving the two defensive coaches of blame for those last 13 seconds dude…. Hell, McDermott took a TO before each of those final offensive plays to get his defense straightened out too.😅

The touchback was the LEAST of their problems there.

Dude.  Let me slow it down for you.

Part A:  Squib is properly executed, 4 seconds go off clock.  9 seconds left.

Part B:  There is time for only one play before a potential FG or hail mary) attempt.

Is it THAT hard to understand?

13 minutes ago, eball said:

Dude.  Let me slow it down for you.

Part A:  Squib is properly executed, 4 seconds go off clock.  9 seconds left.

Part B:  There is time for only one play before a potential FG or hail mary) attempt.

Is it THAT hard to understand?

Scottlaw being Scottlaw, there’s nothing to be done about it, he is not that complex in his thought processes…,

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Dude. They still had to get 45 yards in 13 seconds…. Which is still ***** ridiculous that they were able to do so. 

Yes Farewell ***** up…..   but it was still a gigantic long shot for them to get into FG range from their own 25 with 13 seconds left……Your completely absolving Sean McDermott of any blame. That is insane considering it was his defense that allowed that to happen. 

Thank you.  End of story.  The rest of your post is irrelevant because that isn't the point I'm arguing.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Dude. They still had to get 45 yards in 13 seconds…. Which is still ***** ridiculous that they were able to do so. 

Yes Farewell ***** up…..   but it was still a gigantic long shot for them to get into FG range from their own 25 with 13 seconds left……Your completely absolving Sean McDermott of any blame. That is insane considering it was his defense that allowed that to happen. 

I had no idea Heath Farewell also called and played defense on that drive as well. 

You keep doing you…,

Last week I watched one of the replays of the Chiefs playoff game on NFLN they've been playing periodically just to see the 4th Q - hadn't watched since the actual game.  It was absolutely incredible to watch his performance at the end of the game - just otherworldly.  Clutch play after clutch play - and his attitude - just a freaking WARRIOR.  It was such an amazing performance - just unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Even for this board, I’m shocked an argument is even being made those 13 seconds were mostly due to Heath Farewell. 😅

The funny thing is, none of us are shocked by anything you say. We just roll our eyes in unison. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Even for this board, I’m shocked an argument is even being made those 13 seconds were mostly due to Heath Farewell. 😅

I see you have taken my advice, keep up the good work…, 

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

If Farwell had done his job, the Bills likely win.  As it stood even with Farwell's blunder, they still should have been able to stop them.

That Rams game had possibly Josh best play ever. He grabbed one Rams DL and tosse him into the other Rams DL. What QB has EVER done that. 

yeah he might have deserved a face mask penalty on that play. But how demoralizing is it for a DL to be beat up on by a QB?  And I’m pretty sure one of those rams DL was Aaron Donald. 

If you want a good laugh, go back to the archives & go from approximately pages 320-280, before (320) & after (280) the draft.   Lots of fans convinced they knew a lot more than the Bills management team.  Best ones were the ones saying they were going away until Allen gets cut & Beane & McDermott are fired. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...

Do you guys remember Cian Fahey who used to abuse Allen all the time?  I did a quick search to find those tweets and he literally deleted every single one of them....like hundreds of them.  I remember when Allen signed his rookie contract with the Bills....he said "I'm surprised he was able to hit the pen to the paper."

https://twitter.com/search?q=Cian Fahey Josh Allen&src=recent_search_click

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you guys remember Cian Fahey who used to abuse Allen all the time?  I did a quick search to find those tweets and he literally deleted every single one of them....like hundreds of them.  I remember when Allen signed his rookie contract with the Bills....he said "I'm surprised he was able to hit the pen to the paper."

https://twitter.com/search?q=Cian Fahey Josh Allen&src=recent_search_click

That must be Nick Writes other burner account 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.