Bills-Jets 2022 Madden Simulation

Rico

This is my upset game of the year. Bills will beat GB and Rodgers the week before. Then have a mental lapse on the road.

On 6/20/2022 at 11:47 PM, GunnerBill said:

While I find it hard to believe we lose to the Jets... the route to that loss in the Sim is the route that caused the Bills to lose games to Pittsburgh and Jacksonville last year - offensive line totally overwhelmed. If we lose upset games this year I suspect it is for the same reason.

Almost nobody picked a loss to the Jags and most did not expect a loss to Pittsburgh last year.  

On 6/20/2022 at 8:54 PM, Trock said:

We lost to the jags last year… 

Great point. What a strange game that was. 

As for the Jets - any division rival is potentially dangerous and they seem to be heading in the right direction,  coaching and talent wise. 

9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This is my upset game of the year. Bills will beat GB and Rodgers the week before. Then have a mental lapse on the road.

Almost nobody picked a loss to the Jags and most did not expect a loss to Pittsburgh last year.  

It's possible they lose but its kind of hard to have a mental letdown against a divisional rival. Games against the Fins, Jets, and Pats are most important for the obvious reasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.