Bills-Jets 2022 Madden Simulation

Rico

3 minutes ago, Trock said:

We lost to the jags last year… 

My buddy(Bills fan) at work always reminds me the Jags game happened, and that Bellicheck is the GOAT and Bills were in a tight divisional race late in the year. He can’t get excited for the journey and it’s sad.

Then I ask him who he’s picking to win the super bowl and he immediately say’s the Bills lol 

nobody has forgotten the Jags game, the Bills are on the doorstep and favoured for a reason, #17 and a potential #1 defense.

• Like (+1) 1

While I find it hard to believe we lose to the Jets... the route to that loss in the Sim is the route that caused the Bills to lose games to Pittsburgh and Jacksonville last year - offensive line totally overwhelmed. If we lose upset games this year I suspect it is for the same reason.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

While I find it hard to believe we lose to the Jets... the route to that loss in the Sim is the route that caused the Bills to lose games to Pittsburgh and Jacksonville last year - offensive line totally overwhelmed. If we lose upset games this year I suspect it is for the same reason.

Not with Beach Chairs in the mix!

• Haha (+1) 1

The only believable part of that game was Josh Allen outrunning defenders to lay out the defender who picked up a fumble.  I'm not sure why he's throwing a screen to the right behind the LOS to Diggs...

Edited by 1ManRaid

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.