Music City Throw Forward

unbillievable

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I disagree.  We had the best defense in the NFL, and Flutie was entertaining enough.   We may have been able to keep up with the Rams in that SB.  It’s not guarantee either way, ifs and buts, candy and nuts, yada, yada.

Completely agree. @BillsfaninSB is clueless on this topic. Tennessee was good, but we were better and St. Louis was lucky. That was Our Year..😡

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I disagree.  We had the best defense in the NFL, and Flutie was entertaining enough.   We may have been able to keep up with the Rams in that SB.  It’s not guarantee either way, ifs and buts, candy and nuts, yada, yada.

It would have been Rob in that SB if the Bills got there. 

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Completely agree. @BillsfaninSB is clueless on this topic. Tennessee was good, but we were better and St. Louis was lucky. That was Our Year..😡

Forgive the youth as they are young.  I’m guessing.  I vividly remember that game as I had to go to my 1st National Sales Meeting my 1st year in Pharma.  I left to move to Medical Device 5 years later.  

Chand, guess where I had to go to that Nat’l Sales Meeting.  Yep, Freakin Nashville.  I wore in Opreyland, that monster hotel that was like a mini city early every morning my red Bills baseball cap, and my Bills T-shirt’s to workout.  Some schmucks tried every morning to give me shirt about the loss, and my coiner response was the same as Herman Boone from Remember the Titans, “CHEATAS”.

Followed up with IT WAS A FORWARD PASS NUMN-ts.  I want backing down even as a rookie sales rep.

4 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

It would have been Rob in that SB if the Bills got there. 

Well if Ralph wasn’t an idiot wanting his new toy in Rob, we would’ve won that game anyway with Flutie.  You know the Flutie that guy us there.

Wade would just never admit that he was ordered by the owner to play Johnson.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Forgive the youth as they are young.  I’m guessing.  I vividly remember that game as I had to go to my 1st National Sales Meeting my 1st year in Pharma.  I left to move to Medical Device 5 years later.  

Chand, guess where I had to go to that Nat’l Sales Meeting.  Yep, Freakin Nashville.  I wore in Opreyland, that monster hotel that was like a mini city early every morning my red Bills baseball cap, and my Bills T-shirt’s to workout.  Some schmucks tried every morning to give me shirt about the loss, and my coiner response was the same as Herman Boone from Remember the Titans, “CHEATAS”.

Followed up with IT WAS A FORWARD PASS NUMN-ts.  I want backing down even as a rookie sales rep.

Well if Ralph wasn’t an idiot wanting his new toy in Rob, we would’ve won that game anyway with Flutie.  You know the Flutie that guy us there.

Wade would just never admit that he was ordered by the owner to play Johnson.

It's a nice narrative, but Flutie wouldn't have won either.  Again the Titans' defense shutdown Manning and Brunell on the road and were undefeated at home.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.