The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re relentlessly faithful to everything espoused by the DNC …how about that one? Don’t look now, but you’re in a man made religious cult. 😳

Unlike you - I don’t need to rely on an organization to develop my core beliefs.

image.thumb.jpeg.6e0820e2dcb7b37ed6089406e5d4cedd.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Jack Smith's political associations and job resume support the conclusion he's DNC operative posing as a Special Prosecutor.  He's a professional scumbag.

Yeah you’ve mentioned that before but could never substantiate your opinion. 

But then again - you told me the other day that facts don’t matter - psyops do.

Meanwhile:

William Barr’s Unsolicited Memo to Trump About Obstruction of Justice

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah you’ve mentioned that before but could never substantiate your opinion. 

But then again - you told me the other day that facts don’t matter - psyops do.

Meanwhile:

William Barr’s Unsolicited Memo to Trump About Obstruction of Justice

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

I stand by that statement, in the current version of American politics and the media all that matters is what you can get people to believe.  The truth is to be avoided.  Watch the news and listen to how its presented.  An event and then an opinion.  And in politics the Democrats a just a lot better at fooling people or the people they fool are a lot easier to fool.  Look how many brain-dead idiots still believe Trump campaign official colluded with Russian government assets.  7 years of nothing and waiting for that indictment.  But they still believe.  I know lots of these folks.  I ask logical and reasoned questions and they just give back the blank stare.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I stand by that statement, in the current version of American politics and the media all that matters is what you can get people to believe.  The truth is to be avoided.  Watch the news and listen to how its presented.  An event and then an opinion.  And in politics the Democrats a just a lot better at fooling people or the people they fool are a lot easier to fool.  Look how many brain-dead idiots still believe Trump campaign official colluded with Russian government assets.  7 years of nothing and waiting for that indictment.  But they still believe.  I know lots of these folks.  I ask logical and reasoned questions and they just give back the blank stare.  

Did the Trump campaign meet over 140 times with Russians?

Did the Trump campaign share polling data with the Russians?

Did the Trump campaign coordinate with Wikileaks on DNC data hacked by Russians?