The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

lol - unnamed sources are now acceptable - lmao

The FBI agent, who did not want to be identified talking about bureau politics, said those driving bureau policies “have already determined that White supremacy is a problem” and set an agency-wide policy to elevate racially motivated domestic extremism cases as priorities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would that be regular Christians? Or just the Nationalist Christians? We’re going to need a daily glossary to keep track of all the Americans that the Left hates. 

Um - you can call it whatever you want - and the end of the day - it’s fake. You are all a bunch of frauds who hide behind religion to deliver you hate.

Party above country at all cost.

Right, Dana?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um - you can call it whatever you want - and the end of the day - it’s fake. You are all a bunch of frauds who hide behind religion to deliver you hate.

Party above country at all cost.

Right, Dana?

I’m not hiding behind my faith. I express it openly and plainly. Thanks for asking though? 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh we know - you have made it abundantly clear that you use religion to mask your hate and insecurities. 

Whereas you express your hate and insecurities free from any mask whatsoever. It’s in plain sight day in and day out. We ALL see it. 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Whereas you express your hate and insecurities free from any mask whatsoever. It’s in plain sight day in and day out. We ALL see it. 

No - I am calling out the things you LOVE… that’s why you attack me.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m sure even an odd person like you can understand the point….but you’re not happy unless you can find some hidden hate filled agenda in everything that doesn’t fit the DNC talking points. 

HA - says the guy who admittedly hides behind his man made religion. 

Hate filled agenda?

Calling out bigots, hypocrites, homophobes, and misogynists is not hate. 

You would just prefer I sweep your hate under the carpet like typical conservatives.

Just now, BillStime said:

HA - says the guy who admittedly hides behind his man made religion. 

Hate filled agenda?

Calling out bigots, hypocrites, homophobes, and misogynists is not hate. 

You would just prefer I sweep your hate under the carpet like typical conservatives.

As opposed to your man made religion? 
Yes, yours is the good one! 😂😂😂