The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The clown show continues.  Provide the whole quote(s), morons.

So far since my return I’ve avoided name-calling.  A little civility goes a long way.  We’re all friends here, and this is all for varying degrees of amusement and fun. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Only a matter of time before these people blow something up and kill a bunch of people 

Nobody's killed more people this century or is better at blowing things up and killing more people than the US government.  But you're big concern is a couple dozen private citizens running around in the woods.  You should wake up.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nobody's killed more people this century or is better at blowing things up and killing more people than the US government.  But you're big concern is a couple dozen private citizens running around in the woods.  You should wake up.

Yeah sure 

image.thumb.jpeg.c12d1572dabeafd570b03198d3d6b4e4.jpeg

5 years ago since one of the biggest pieces of propaganda in recent memory was spread by the media. Rex Chapman is a full-time twitter grifter that intentionally lies to and riles people up to get clicks and follows.

1:59 “I’m not talking about the neo-nazis and white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally”

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah sure 

image.thumb.jpeg.c12d1572dabeafd570b03198d3d6b4e4.jpeg

You're a liar but you'll make an excellent propagandist for the Empire. 

Exactly how many people have Trump's followers killed?  So yeah sure, how many? 

How many people have US government interventions along with direct and indirect support for foreign wars killed?  Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Libya, Yemen to name several.  How many millions have suffered and been displaced from the homes?  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So far since my return I’ve avoided name-calling.  A little civility goes a long way.  We’re all friends here, and this is all for varying degrees of amusement and fun. 

I wasn't talking about you, just one person (maybe 2).  Unless you believe truncated quotes trying to prove preconceived notions.

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're a liar but you'll make an excellent propagandist for the Empire. 

Exactly how many people have Trump's followers killed?  So yeah sure, how many? 

How many people have US government interventions along with direct and indirect support for foreign wars killed?  Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Libya, Yemen to name several.  How many millions have suffered and been displaced from the homes?  

How am I a liar?

Did you get the scoop on what high secret classified documents stored at ped-o-largo?

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/14/2022 at 10:51 AM, BillStime said:

I think people ultimately support law enforcement so long as they feel it is fair on both sides of the political spectrum…once you lose that trust, it is difficult to support, when they feel law enforcement has been weaponized for political purposes…

If one is being honest, it is hard to deny that what Trump is accused of by the DOJ sounds eerily similar to what Hillary actually did, but wasn’t charged…But of course, that’s only if we are being honest…

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think people ultimately support law enforcement so long as they feel it is fair on both sides of the political spectrum…once you lose that trust, it is difficult to support, when they feel law enforcement has been weaponized for political purposes…

If one is being honest, it is hard to deny that what Trump is accused of by the DOJ sounds eerily similar to what Hillary actually did, but wasn’t charged…But of course, that’s only if we are being honest…

Yeah - they’re only out to get Trump - meanwhile - who reopened the e-mail inquiry into Hillary’s email right before the 2026 election?

Who did that benefit?

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - they’re only out to get Trump - meanwhile - who reopened the e-mail inquiry into Hillary’s email right before the 2026 election?

Who did that benefit?

Well, the Establishment is out to get Trump- make no mistake..He doesn’t go along with the NWO agenda…So their goal is to try and make it so he can’t run again…Even the Republican Establishment feels this way…

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, the Establishment is out to get Trump…He doesn’t go along with the NWO agenda…So their goal is to try and make it so he can’t run again…Even the Republican Establishment feels the same way…

If the “establishment” is pro democracy I’m all for it. 

Just now, BillStime said:

If the “establishment” is pro democracy I’m all for it. 

The new global order is less democratic and more authoritarian…

When answering questions from the press, after a global summit, Joe Blden claimed that many leaders he spoke with feel that democracy is too antiquated and slow moving to keep pace with the rapid pace of technological advancement- and that many are shifting to an autocratic philosophy…

Unfortunately, I feel many US leaders feel the same way- hence the presidency acting more unilaterally with each administration…

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The new global order is less democratic and more authoritarian…

When answering questions from the press, after a global summit, Joe Blden claimed that many leaders he spoke with feel that democracy is too antiquated and slow moving to keep pace with the rapid pace of technological advancement- and that many are shifting to an autocratic philosophy…

Unfortunately, I feel many US leaders feel the same way- hence the presidency acting more unilaterally with each administration…

Autocracy can only go so far in the US.

I think we're shifting to a more plutocratic corporate republic.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, the Establishment is out to get Trump- make no mistake..He doesn’t go along with the NWO agenda…So their goal is to try and make it so he can’t run again…Even the Republican Establishment feels this way…

Sure they're out to get Trump.  He's an outsider that seeks to put the needs of America the country above the needs of the establishment and their global empire which has  a different set of objectives than a nation state republic.  

Unfortunately, you're attempting to discuss and debate the virtues of democracy and the actions of the establishment with a lot of posters that believe a grand conspiracy exists to install Orange Hitler as supreme ruler of the United States.  Assisted by hordes of zealots and cult members intent on raising their "leader" to dictator while obeying and carrying out every command he secretly issues to incite violence and oppress and harass anyone that dares to resist this crusade and its objective.  To stop at nothing to destroy democracy.  But its all an illusion.  Created by people in power that wish to remain in power that can only remain in power though the use of deception and propaganda.  People that are scared to death of the coming mid-terms.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1