The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I clearly don't have an issue with drag shows, but they are adult entertainment. But as usual you can't answer a straight forward question because your not intelligent 

Oh, Timmy...

lolz

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Totally inappropriate if the allegations are true...

Now where is the stripping?

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Totally inappropriate if the allegations are true...

Now where is the stripping?

how many more you want?

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

how many more you want?

It doesn't matter how many you show that make your point,

B.S. is a dishonest poster.

Hell, look how he has derailed his own thread because he can't address the fake nazi's in Florida.

I admire your persistence (and others) but billsy will never admit error..................a true leftist.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

pasties appropriate? Thong in the face of kids? 

you agree it’s wrong right? 

Where is the stripping?  

You clearly felt comfortable posting this image here and this is a family friendly sports message board, right? Completely open to the public for all ages and it didn’t stop you. 

Do you want me to condone drag queens or the parents who made the decision that this is appropriate for their children?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

It doesn't matter how many you show that make your point,

B.S. is a dishonest poster.

Hell, look how he has derailed his own thread because he can't address the fake nazi's in Florida.

I admire your persistence (and others) but billsy will never admit error..................a true leftist.

Fake Nazis? Where is your proof? 

On 7/10/2022 at 8:40 PM, BillStime said:

WARNING the feds have uncovered solid evidence that a far right terrorist organization has gained access to several f bombs and are preparing to deploy them! the tweet also confirmed that "several clips were watched" so ammo for the extremists were spotted. if you have democracy it is strongly advised you stay indoors! 

did i gaslight correctly? well pledge 5 dollars and subscribe for more important updates to fight the supremists then.

😂🤣😅😃

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffarukus said:

WARNING the feds have uncovered solid evidence that a far right terrorist organization has gained access to several f bombs and are preparing to deploy them! the tweet also confirmed that "several clips were watched" so ammo for the extremists were spotted. if you have democracy it is strongly advised you stay indoors! 

did i gaslight correctly? well pledge 5 dollars and subscribe for more important updates to fight the supremists then.

😂🤣😅😃

You forget to remind your cult to check the recurring donation flag on the form - duh.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...