The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence

50 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Look at the title of this thread. Absolutely ludicrous to believe these fringe groups could even dream of overthrowing the most powerful nation in the history of our planet.

You idiots lost your minds well before deciding to believe in this nonsense.

Fringe; just like you… but that’s why the Oath Keepers are gonna testify in front the the best select committee in our lifetime.

And that’s why your comment above was posted.

Fear

51 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Look at the title of this thread. Absolutely ludicrous to believe these fringe groups could even dream of overthrowing the most powerful nation in the history of our planet.

You idiots lost your minds well before deciding to believe in this nonsense.

It's how they justify claiming it was an insurrection.  The greatest and most powerful nation ever...almost taken over by people with no guns or even a plan. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Fringe; just like you… but that’s why the Oath Keepers are gonna testify in front the the best select committee in our lifetime.

Fear

Heaven help us all if you consider yourself to mainstream anything. Just saying.

Sick burn, Billsy. You are really scoring today, dunking all over those repugniklans! Best poster eva!

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Fear

Best select committee EVA!!!  GREAT POST!!!

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

All by design - destroy America 

Thank you Trump voters

“The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began,” Ison said. 👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

“The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began,” Ison said. 👍

So this is a happy story for you! 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Boogaloo and Proud Boys ..............AND Oathkeepers..........OH MY !

cowardly-lion-wizard-of-oz.gif

There aren't enough of these kooks in the U.S. to fill up the stands at a good high school football game,

But Billsy keeps up the narrative.

Your presence and comment here suggest - otherwise.

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Everyone must live by minority rule

Why do you defend strip shows for children? I have been to literally dozen of drag shows in my life and they have always been risque at the least, not appropriate for children. Seriously why do you defend them? This was gonna be a "child friendly" event.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-man-charged-hate-crime-vandalizing-bakery-advertising-child-friendly-drag-show.amp

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you defend strip shows for children? I have been to literally dozen of drag shows in my life and they have always been risque at the least, not appropriate for children. Seriously why do you defend them? This was gonna be a "child friendly" event.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-man-charged-hate-crime-vandalizing-bakery-advertising-child-friendly-drag-show.amp

Because they've been told to accept anything the LGBTQ+ community says or does. 

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because they've been told to accept anything the LGBTQ+ community says or does. 

Wrong again.

We don't run on HATE like you do.

f'n idiots

56 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Strip shows? 

Oh ok.

What channel is RuPaul on?

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wrong again.

We don't run on HATE like you do.

f'n idiots

Strip shows? 

Oh ok.

What channel is RuPaul on?

I clearly don't have an issue with drag shows, but they are adult entertainment. But as usual you can't answer a straight forward question because your not intelligent 

• Agree 1