The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence

Referring back to the OP, how many people were murdered in this country on Juneteenth? (I'm guessing it's a non-zero number)....

Follow up question; How many of those murders were committed by white supremacists?

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's cute.  So yeah. there's 1,000's of recent stories of people getting beat up by these characters!  Stop spreading fake news created by professional misinformation experts that get compensated for spreading and peddling this nonsense.  But what's your story?  Maybe you just enjoy getting gaslighted for the fun of it?

You can’t handle the truth - can you?

TRUMP’s own DHS:

A Trump security chief acknowledges role of white supremacist extremists in U.S. urban violence

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You can’t handle the truth - can you?

TRUMP’s own DHS:

A Trump security chief acknowledges role of white supremacist extremists in U.S. urban violence

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

You just can't let go of him?  Can you?  You're attempts to associate me with "him" in order to discredit my views through a false association are both preposterous and comical.  It's a clever game you play.  Because the truth is I don't even like the guy.  And never voted for him (or Hillary or Biden either).  If anybody can't handle the truth, it's you.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You just can't let go of him?  Can you?  You're attempts to associate me with "him" in order to discredit my views through a false association are both preposterous and comical.  It's a clever game you play.  Because the truth is I don't even like the guy.  And never voted for him (or Hillary or Biden either).  If anybody can't handle the truth, it's you.  

HA - why are you deflecting? I don't care who you voted for...

I'm simply highlighting your hypocrisy of me "spreading fake news created by professional misinformation experts" while something you would NEVER say to @B-Manor @DRsGhost.  Meanwhile, I provided a direct source/quote from Trump's own DHS.

Keep spinning... lolz

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

HA - why are you deflecting? I don't care who you voted for...

I'm simply highlighting your hypocrisy of me "spreading fake news created by professional misinformation experts" while something you would NEVER say to @B-Manor @DRsGhost.  Meanwhile, I provided a direct source/quote from Trump's own DHS.

Keep spinning... lolz

You are spreading misinformation.  Lots of shootings, murders, robberies, assaults in the news all weekend.  All kinds of violence.  New York, Newark, Chicago, Philadelphia, and so on. Lots of video of these perps.  But not a lot of white guys doing the shooting.  Another progressive myth.  Don't believe me?  I'd be glad to drop you off at midnight in one of a number of US cities anytime you're ready.  There you can count all the white supremacists threatening the public while you run for your life from urban street gangs.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

But don't you know that the dreaded "patriot front" was marching in Boston yesterday ?..................... it was national news.

C34RGTSTHFEENBJCEYOCNOIMUU.png There were 31 "arrested".

We had twice that amount at the party I went to last night.....................we didn't make the national news.

They will keep up this domestic right wing terror being the number one threat until,

as All Pro's post does, the falsehood of that narrative is continually pointed out.

So you're good with urban gang violence terrorizing inner city residents and drug & sex trafficking cartels but a group of people "marching" around are the real danger to public safety?  What I'm hearing is its okay to terrorize urban neighborhoods or sell women as sex slaves as long as your politics don't disagree with mine.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

At least Eric dropped Ms Fang when he was told she was spy.

Now do the rest of your cult.

Yeah, that’s really the difference here. When Swalwell was informed of the issue, he cut ties.

Meanwhile, every time someone in Trump’s orbit found out they were talking to a suspicious person, they just tried to hide future connections or just ignored the warning altogether. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, that’s really the difference here. When Swalwell was informed of the issue, he cut ties.

Meanwhile, every time someone in Trump’s orbit found out they were talking to a suspicious person, they just tried to hide future connections or just ignored the warning altogether. 

Exactly but facts are inconvenient to the brainwashed simps… hence Bonnie’s response claiming you are lying in:

On 7/4/2022 at 2:16 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

You are spreading misinformation.  Lots of shootings, murders, robberies, assaults in the news all weekend.  All kinds of violence.  New York, Newark, Chicago, Philadelphia, and so on. Lots of video of these perps.  But not a lot of white guys doing the shooting.  Another progressive myth.  Don't believe me?  I'd be glad to drop you off at midnight in one of a number of US cities anytime you're ready.  There you can count all the white supremacists threatening the public while you run for your life from urban street gangs.

Everyone knows who's committing the crimes. All one has to do is check out FBI statistics.

On 7/4/2022 at 1:34 PM, B-Man said:

But don't you know that the dreaded "patriot front" was marching in Boston yesterday ?..................... it was national news.

C34RGTSTHFEENBJCEYOCNOIMUU.png There were 31 "arrested".

We had twice that amount at the party I went to last night.....................we didn't make the national news.

They will keep up this domestic right wing terror being the number one threat until,

as All Pro's post does, the falsehood of that narrative is continually pointed out.

You went to a 4th of July party with 60 Patriot Front members?  Cool, cool, cool...

Got any new Pepe's to share?

• Haha (+1) 1

Look at the title of this thread. Absolutely ludicrous to believe these fringe groups could even dream of overthrowing the most powerful nation in the history of our planet.

You idiots lost your minds well before deciding to believe in this nonsense.

• Thank you (+1) 1