Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. Aka liars telling you more lies about what liars are saying on capitol hill..

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

A recap of what the liars ( @DRsGhost @B-Man ) won’t tell you:

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Actually those are words said by lawyers all the time. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Every once in awhile someone quotes this moron. Always entertaining. 

Hey @BillStime ***** off!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes, this is exactly what Trump's people are doing. Thank you for calling it out.

You're lost dude. I'd call it a sham  if it was an all republican committee with a Manchin like dem or two thrown in. I suspect you would as well in that case. You've been bamboozled.  Willingly, it seems

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

You're lost dude. I'd call it a sham  if it was an all republican committee with a Manchin like dem or two thrown in. I suspect you would as well in that case. You've been bamboozled.  Willingly, it seems

I know that @DRsGhostis simply a troll with a skull so thick that no facts could possibly hope to penetrate it, but in case anyone else reads their statement and thinks they might be making a point, I would look at the witnesses who have testified under oath versus the witnesses that have been called to testify under oath but refuse. The answer lies in those two lists.

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I know that @DRsGhostis simply a troll with a skull so thick that no facts could possibly hope to penetrate it, but in case anyone else reads their statement and thinks they might be making a point, I would look at the witnesses who have testified under oath versus the witnesses that have been called to testify under oath but refuse. The answer lies in those two lists.

Kash Patel did. I noticed you excluded him from your list of those who testified. And he wants his testimony released. In full. Since you've been watching this sham in its entirety to provide us with updates, why don't you tell us how much of Kash Patels testimony, who was a key government player involved in providing security on J6, has been shared by this committee?

I don't need to watch any of it to tell everyone it's been zero, zip, zilch, nada.

You're a moron.

49 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d3b64d225afa659331e44e413658349b.jpeg

idiots 

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Kash Patel did. I noticed you excluded him from your list of those who testified. And he wants his testimony released. In full. Since you've been watching this sham in its entirety to provide us with updates, why don't you tell us how much of Kash Patels testimony, who was a key government player involved in providing security on J6, has been shared by this committee?

I don't need to watch any of it to tell everyone it's been zero, zip, zilch, nada.

You're a moron.

I didn't include Patel as someone whose testimony we've seen because we have not seen it. I know that comprehension is difficult for you, but maybe give it a shot some time. Also, it's already been noted that the committee plans to release all of the transcripts in September. Patel is just grandstanding because he knows that gullible people will believe there's some bombshell the committee is hiding. He is hoping that the same people who are easy marks for obvious grifting will also swallow the unbelievable line that all of the Trump employees, campaign workers, appointees, and supporters who are testifying under oath are partisan hacks.

If you did watch the hearings, you would have heard Donald Trump on tape committing a crime. You also would have heard sworn testimony that he was taking actions that he had been informed multiple times were illegal. But your ignorance is your bliss, and you must be incredibly blissful.

You're a barely literate troll and I feel bad for anyone who thinks you've ever contributed anything of merit to any discussion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I didn't include Patel as someone whose testimony we've seen because we have not seen it. I know that comprehension is difficult for you, but maybe give it a shot some time. Also, it's already been noted that the committee plans to release all of the transcripts in September. Patel is just grandstanding because he knows that gullible people will believe there's some bombshell the committee is hiding. He is hoping that the same people who are easy marks for obvious grifting will also swallow the unbelievable line that all of the Trump employees, campaign workers, appointees, and supporters who are testifying under oath are partisan hacks.

If you did watch the hearings, you would have heard Donald Trump on tape committing a crime. You also would have heard sworn testimony that he was taking actions that he had been informed multiple times were illegal. But your ignorance is your bliss, and you must be incredibly blissful.

You're a barely literate troll and I feel bad for anyone who thinks you've ever contributed anything of merit to any discussion.

Let's make a bet right now.

If they release all of Kash Patels testimony, IN FULL, by the end of September I will leave here forever. I will personally PM SDS and ask him to delete my account.

If they don't release his testimony,  iN FULL, by the end of September you will do the same.

Deal?

Or are you the coward that I know that you are?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

If they release all of Kash Patels testimony, IN FULL, by the end of September I will leave here forever. I will personally PM SDS and ask him to delete my account.

If they don't release his testimony,  iN FULL, by the end of September you will do the same.

Deal?

That's not a fair bet.  Even Chi knows they won't release it.  And knows why they won't.

21 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Deal?

The problem is that even if they release it in full, Patel will likely claim that it's doctored. Nor do I have any trust that you, someone who has yet to have an original thought, would be trustworthy enough to actually follow through on this.

But if they do not release Patel's testimony, I will change my icon to a picture to one of Tom Brady for a full year. I do not require any action on your part.

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The problem is that even if they release it in full, Patel will likely claim that it's doctored. Nor do I have any trust that you, someone who has yet to have an original thought, would be trustworthy enough to actually follow through on this.

But if they do not release Patel's testimony, I will change my icon to a picture to one of Tom Brady for a full year. I do not require any action on your part.

Yep. Coward.

• Eyeroll 1