Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. Aka liars telling you more lies about what liars are saying on capitol hill..

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Just another example of dumb straw man arguments from you. One of these days, you may actually post something of value here, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. 

I am looking at the evidence like sworn testimony. The kind of thing that people can go to jail for lying about. 

You can continue to trust people who lie to your face and then tell a very different story when they can get into trouble when they lie. Just doesn’t make you very convincing. 

You are attempting to argue with the poster previously known as Deranged Rhino, or the poster currently spewing Deranged Rhino’s nonsense under the moniker DR’s Ghost. 
Unfortunately, many of the choicest DR cuts here were eliminated when he (I think it’s a he, but …. they?) was banished from this fair and resplendent land. A brief reminder may be in order:

-  All-in on QAnon. The magnificent stupidity of the 500 page “Q Analysis” thread is, I hope, preserved somewhere. 
- A UFO conspiracist too!

- Fully believed the Hilary’s arrest warrant was signed, and that Trump would be gloriously restored to the throne before the inauguration/within weeks/by the following summer/umm, someday real soon. 
- Completely sold on the Baby-Eating Fountain of Power cult idiocy that inspired the Pizzagate would-be shooter to go looking to shoot up the basement of a DC pizza restaurant where kids were held in captivity, only to find that said restaurant actually had no basement 

Who wouldn’t be inspired by such a mind? He’s doing his own research!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

And you are putting your faith in........... Glenn Greenwald. and people named Mollie. lol... ill go with the facts of the day. the facts leading up to the day. and the facts after january 6th. and by facts, I mean looking at the evidence presented and making my own determination as to what it means.

they all point to Donald Trump inciting an insurrection, a coup of sorts. defrauding the United States. The U.S. sitting president, trying to stop the certification. not saying every person on the grounds was looking to overthrow the gov't. but Donald Trump was. The Proud Boys were. The Oath Keepers were. 

and that my friend, is treason in my book. maybe not legally, but in my mind, Donald Trump is a traitor and doesn't deserve to breathe. ill settle for shackles. 

Edited by Nineforty

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You are attempting to argue with the poster previously known as Deranged Rhino, or the poster currently spewing Deranged Rhino’s nonsense under the moniker DR’s Ghost. 
Unfortunately, many of the choicest DR cuts here were eliminated when he (I think it’s a he, but …. they?) was banished from this fair and resplendent land. A brief reminder may be in order:

-  All-in on QAnon. The magnificent stupidity of the 500 page “Q Analysis” thread is, I hope, preserved somewhere. 

- Fully believed the Hilary’s arrest warrant was signed, and that Trump would be gloriously restored to the throne before the inauguration/within weeks/by the following summer/umm, someday real soon. 
- Completely sold on the Baby-Eating Fountain of Power cult idiocy that inspired the Pizzagate would-be shooter to go looking to shoot up the basement of a DC pizza restaurant where kids were held in captivity, only to find that said restaurant actually had no basement 

I wish he got back into the UFO stuff. That was DR at his best. Truly entertaining.

5 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

and that my friend, is treason in my book. maybe not legally, but in my mind, Donald Trump is a traitor and doesn't deserve to breathe. ill settle for shackles. 

You've made a compelling case here.  Maybe not rationally, or unemotionally, but most definitely in a John Hinkley sorta way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh thank god. I thought DR stood for doctor and I was really worried we had  someone dispensing medical advice without a brain. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Just another example of dumb straw man arguments from you. One of these days, you may actually post something of value here, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. 

I am looking at the evidence like sworn testimony. The kind of thing that people can go to jail for lying about. 

You can continue to trust people who lie to your face and then tell a very different story when they can get into trouble when they lie. Just doesn’t make you very convincing. 

This committee is not a court of law.  But if a witness committed perjury giving testimony to the committee a couple things would need to happen in order to charge and prove they lied.

1. Who or how could anyone know they lied?  My assumption is their testimony would be in contradiction with other witnesses, facts and figures, audio or video evidence, other submitted evidence, or previously provided depositions.  

2. Who would need to indict and try them for that offense?  My understanding is it would be referred to the DOJ for investigation and potential prosecution. 

Does that sound right?  

My problem with the perjury angle here is that every single witness testifying supports the States case.  So whether they are telling the truth or not telling the truth, as long as their testimony supports the States case why would the State want to indict any witnesses for lying?  As long as the committee gets a "conviction" do you really believe they care if witnesses are telling the truth or not?  There just no potential for consequences or penalties for lying.  Period. 

Absent skeptics and doubters being allowed to ask questions and provide testimony I propose they don't care one way or the other.  That's the problem with this 1/6 circus.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

What compelling response to the "Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings" thread.

Oh wait, no they're not.

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I wish he got back into the UFO stuff. That was DR at his best. Truly entertaining.

Love that the ghost of a former poster has so many triggered.  I wish I knew how to contact him as I'm sure he would enjoy knowing you clowns are still as useless as ever.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My problem with the perjury angle here is that every single witness testifying supports the States case.  

I think this is important but not in the way you may agree with. 

The committee wants testimony from those who publicly disagree but they refuse to testify. If it is all a partisan hack job, then they should testify and completely blow up the committee’s narrative, but they are doing everything in their power to avoid that. 

Not to mention that any time one of them has been under oath, the do not say the same things they say publicly. They evade, plead the fifth, or admit everything said publicly was a lie. 

And so far, basically every witness has been a Republican and many were very invested in Trump winning. They aren’t having the AOC’s of the world testify, they are getting Trump’s actual campaign manager, Ted Cruz’s mentor, and even the guy behind the plan to have Pence not certify the vote. 

At what point does it start to seem that those publicly arguing against the committee’s case but privately telling a different story are acting in bad faith?

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What compelling response to the "Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings" thread.

Oh wait, no they're not.

But it's still fun watching them get all worked up about a guy who hasn't been here for almost two years.

DR and the Ghost in your heads.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh wait, no they're not.

Isn't there a new Tweet you should be copy-pasting right now?

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Huh?

Exactly.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Isn't there a new Tweet you should be copy-pasting right now?

Nope.   

Reacting to your childishness is part of my day also.

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Love that the ghost of a former poster has so many triggered.  I wish I knew how to contact him as I'm sure he would enjoy knowing you clowns are still as useless as ever.

Oh I have told him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You've made a compelling case here.  Maybe not rationally, or unemotionally, but most definitely in a John Hinkley sorta way. 

you can be a traitor or a Traitor. there is a difference. 

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This is the first haunting I've ever experienced. I'm just trying to be present in this moment. Or to quote Roy Neary "I just want to know that it's really happening."

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reacting to your childishness is part of my day also.

That seems to be it. You spend a lot of time here. I usually come back to about 100 more Tweets you've pasted.

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

But it's still fun watching them get all worked up about a guy who hasn't been here for almost two years.

DR and the Ghost in your heads.

Does this mean you're not going to get into any UFO stuff, or....

🙏🏻

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is blatantly false.

The Q-Drops thread was over a thousand pages before it vanished.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1