Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. Aka liars telling you more lies about what liars are saying on capitol hill..

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Absolutely.  It seems like the only people who didn't realize this would all blow up in their face is the committee itself and TDS cult members.

It's fun to watch.

How in the world is it blowing up in the face of Dems? All of the garbage conspiracies like 2,000 Mules have been completely debunked by people testifying under oath about investigations into the claims, we now have a record of what was happening within the White House leading up to Jan 6th, and plenty of evidence of people doing things they admitted were illegal at the time.

I agree that there's a disconnect between the hearings and what will matter in the midterms, but that's irrelevant to the purpose of the committee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Absolutely.  It seems like the only people who didn't realize this would all blow up in their face is the committee itself and TDS cult members.

It's fun to watch.

You seem like you're having so much fun...

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

How in the world is it blowing up in the face of Dems?

Because Twitter tells him it is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You seem like you're having so much fun...

Because Twitter tells him it is.

Oh I am. It's fun having TDS morons like yourself show up from time to time to play with. 

Lol. Twitter tells me. A leftist telling me that Twitter, friggin Twitter is telling me anything but leftist propaganda 95% of the time.

Good one dude. You got me.:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Lol. Twitter tells me. A leftist telling me that Twitter, friggin Twitter is telling me anything but leftist propaganda 95% of the time.

Twitter basically just tells you what you want it to. It's completely customizable. Follow who you find interesting or fun. Sure, there are promoted and recommended tweets, but your main timeline is what you make it. If you have a problem with your timeline, maybe look at who you're following.

11 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Oh I am. It's fun having TDS morons like yourself show up from time to time to play with. 

☝🏻️ This is a guy just having fun. Not taking this personally at all.

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Twitter basically just tells you what you want it to. It's completely customizable. Follow who you find interesting or fun. Sure, there are promoted and recommended tweets, but your main timeline is what you make it. If you have a problem with your timeline, maybe look at who you're following.

He apparently doesn't like Twitter, but constantly posts Tweets.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

☝🏻️ This is a guy just having fun. Not taking this personally at all.

He apparently doesn't like Twitter, but constantly posts Tweets.

A guy who tells us that he doesn't use Twitter  knows zero about how Twitter works. I'm shocked.

Here's some news for you, I don't care what platform or source you use for news. They all lie to you. Fox and right leaning sources included. 

But carry on with all that you "know" about what you don't know.

I'm having a blast. Are you?

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

A guy who tells us that he doesn't use Twitter  knows zero about how Twitter works. I'm shocked.

Here's some news for you, I don't care what platform or source you use for news. They all lie to you. Fox and right leaning sources included. 

Pssssssssst.

Hey Ghost,

Find out what the Official Juaronagoatski Approved list of sites we can use.

:w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Yes, I'm learning a lot from you. Twitter is 95% leftist propaganda. You're constantly on it, so I trust this is good information.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Pssssssssst.

Hey Ghost,

Find out what the Official Juaronagoatski Approved list of sites we can use.

:w00t:

Only the ones that provide the "substance" that feed his confirmation bias.

• Thank you (+1) 1

So let's recap some recent coverage of the Proud Boys and the integral role that they played in the "insurrection".....with at least one  FBI informant in their midst. The informant, as the NYT has reported, apparently relayed information well ahead of time that would allow, in any sane reality, the world's premier law enforcement outfit to thwart any ideas of an "insurrection"

Yet they weren't able to. Why?

It seems to me that this would be something the committee might ask about?

:lol:

This tw@t of a scam is still going on?

Most Americans don’t give a flying flip about this STUPID January 6th stuff.

There are many more important issues going on in our country than trying to find out why the front door was opened at the Capitol to let Viking Guy and a few of his moronic friends in to pee on Skelator Pelosi’s desk.

Edited by njbuff

Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. 

Just look at Tom Elliott’s supercut for a small taste of how excited and breathless the media were to break it all down for the masses:

Push play.

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Just look at Tom Elliott’s supercut for a small taste of how excited and breathless the media were to break it all down for the masses:

Push play.

Who gives a ***** about the media? 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Push play.

"This is the most important story in the history of the republic!"

Really? Bigger than 9/11? What a bunch of morons.

Off the top of my head, just in my lifetime, bigger and more consequential events that dwarf this 3 hour mostly peaceful disturbance.

Watergate

Iran hostages

Reagan assassination attempt

Challenger disaster

Fall of Berlin wall / Soviet Union

First gulf War

Oklahoma city bombing

9/11

Iraq/Afghanistan wars

Electing first black president

Trump Russia collusion hoax

Many more that I missed.

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Who gives a ***** about the media? 

So instead of trusting the second least trustworthy profession you'll instead go with the least trustworthy,  politicians?

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

So instead of trusting the second least trustworthy profession you'll instead go with the least trustworthy,  politicians?

Just another example of dumb straw man arguments from you. One of these days, you may actually post something of value here, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. 

I am looking at the evidence like sworn testimony. The kind of thing that people can go to jail for lying about. 

You can continue to trust people who lie to your face and then tell a very different story when they can get into trouble when they lie. Just doesn’t make you very convincing. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Just another example of dumb straw man arguments from you. One of these days, you may actually post something of value here, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. 

You are putting your trust in politicians to tell you the truth. Period.

I am looking at the evidence like sworn testimony. The kind of thing that people can go to jail for lying about. 

Good to know that you trust the sworn testimony then of many of the key Russia hoaxers who said under oath that they hadn't seen direct evidence of Trump Russia collusion. 

Let me guess. That's different, right?

You can continue to trust people who lie to your face and then tell a very different story when they can get into trouble when they lie. Just doesn’t make you very convincing. 

Lol. Uh huh.

You're a clown. Former republican my ass.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

You are putting your trust in politicians to tell you the truth. Period.

Good to know that you trust the sworn testimony then of many of the key Russia hoaxers who said under oath that they hadn't seen direct evidence of Trump Russia collusion. 

Let me guess. That's different, right?

Lol. Uh huh.

You're a clown. Former republican my ass.

And you are putting your faith in........... Glenn Greenwald. and people named Mollie. lol... ill go with the facts of the day. the facts leading up to the day. and the facts after january 6th. and by facts, I mean looking at the evidence presented and making my own determination as to what it means.

they all point to Donald Trump inciting an insurrection, a coup of sorts. defrauding the United States. The U.S. sitting president, trying to stop the certification. not saying every person on the grounds was looking to overthrow the gov't. but Donald Trump was. The Proud Boys were. The Oath Keepers were. 

• Like (+1) 1