Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. Aka liars telling you more lies about what liars are saying on capitol hill..

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This guy?

You've tried this before. Numerous others saw themselves on FBI wanted lists and turned themselves in. Guess what? Arrested and charged.

And it was J5 where he's seen on tape shouting to crowds about entering the Capitol the next. He's on tape saying he's reluctant to say it because he will be arrested. 

But he wasn't.  Weird. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

:lol:

That analysis coming from you I wear as a badge of honor.

Pin it to your ***** for all I care.  What would it take for you to actually comprehend reality?  A video of Trump discussing coup plans?  You’d dismiss that as well - you’re part of the zombie horde, you’ve lost the ability to take in information and process it at a normal level.

9 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Pin it to your ***** for all I care.  What would it take for you to actually comprehend reality?  A video of Trump discussing coup plans?  You’d dismiss that as well - you’re part of the zombie horde, you’ve lost the ability to take in information and process it at a normal level.

You're a ***** moron.

My opposition has absolutely nothing to do with what Trump did or didn't do. It has everything to do with this BS committe that they've set up. It is a complete and total sham. No rules for evidence, no cross examination of witnesses and ALL dems or never Trump RINOS. Just cherry picked statements and video productions to build a narrative. 

If they had such a slam dunk case then they wouldn't need to to limit these hearings to any of the above BS.

It's clear that you are all for this commie style show trial.

And for that you can ***** right off.

Edited by DRsGhost

45 minutes ago, Irv said:

How long before this desperate ***** writes a book?  Hilarious.  What a mess.  

OMG who are you to call her a desperate whatever. You don't know her. She was a respected Republican staffer who worked within steps of the Oval Office. Her being previously loyal to her boss and working within the inner circle of the White House coming forward to give testimony about what she was told. This isn't a court of law. I say lets hear testimony from her peers in that office, the driver, Engel, whoever. Lets have them speak under the possible penalty of perjury like she did.  Bring it on!   Do you think this was easy for her. A calculated move for a book deal. @-@ seriously Im not buying that. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Funny because I've heard Trumps speech at the ellipse and he asked/told exactly zero people to enter the Capitol.

Ray Epps asked hundreds if not thousands of people over two days to enter the Capitol. But thats just fine....

:lol:

Again, telling people to break into the Capitol isn't a crime.  Just entering it is.  And Trump did neither. 

So...what is this all about, again?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

You're a ***** moron.

My opposition has absolutely nothing to do with what Trump did or didn't do. It has everything to do with this BS committe that they've set up. It is a complete and total sham. No rules for evidence, no cross examination of witnesses and ALL dems or never Trump RINOS. Just cherry picked statements and video productions to build a narrative. 

If they had such a slam dunk case then they wouldn't need to to limit these hearings to any of the above BS.

It's clear that you are all for this commie style show trial.

And for that you can ***** right off.

Just like DR - out for justice.

You’re a fraud

25 minutes ago, muppy said:

OMG who are you to call her a desperate whatever. You don't know her. She was a respected Republican staffer who worked within steps of the Oval Office. Her being previously loyal to her boss and working within the inner circle of the White House coming forward to give testimony about what she was told. This isn't a court of law. I say lets hear testimony from her peers in that office, the driver, Engel, whoever. Lets have them speak under the possible penalty of perjury like she did.  Bring it on!   Do you think this was easy for her. A calculated move for a book deal. @-@ seriously Im not buying that. 

Anyone who says a word against the orange god king must be expelled from the cult.The only thing that matters is to protect and serve Trump. What a cult.

Seriously, that young lady had amazing courage to testify today. I hope she is protected.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everyone talking about the Maxwell sentence today? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha freaking dupes.  New evidence!!!!!!  

Reminder:

The economy is going to collapse and the Democrats response is "continue to try and win elections and make Trump as *toxic* as possible that he can't even endorse DeSantis in 2024."

These people are a joke that should be removed from power by any means necessary at this point.

Oh dam....did I suggest a coup?  Am I an insurrectionist?  What if I call the SCOTUS Illegitimate?

Joke.  They are Maoists trying to brainwash the next generation of 20 somethings into GOP bad.....Dems good.  

Their Democracy is under attack bull s*** started at the WAPO literally the day after Trump won.  This has been their counter since that glorious November 2016 day.

They've parroted Democracy under attack like complete morons for over 6 years.

F them

Divorce is imminent.  And it's all because they lost in 2016, and made up 67 genders.  And chose it to be a hill worth dying on.  

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Everyone talking about the Maxwell sentence today? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha freaking dupes.  New evidence!!!!!!  

Reminder:

The economy is going to collapse and the Democrats response is "continue to try and win elections and make Trump as *toxic* as possible that he can't even endorse DeSantis in 2024."

These people are a joke that should be removed from power by any means necessary at this point.

Oh dam....did I suggest a coup?  Am I an insurrectionist?  What if I call the SCOTUS Illegitimate?

Joke.  They are Maoists trying to brainwash the next generation of 20 somethings into GOP bad.....Dems good.  

Their Democracy is under attack bull s*** started at the WAPO literally the day after Trump won.  This has been their counter since that glorious November 2016 day.

They've parroted Democracy under attack like complete morons for over 6 years.

F them

Divorce is imminent.  And it's all because they lost in 2016, and made up 67 genders.  And chose it to be a hill worth dying on.  

With apologies to @DRsGhost who I know works very hard at this, but this might be the single dumbest thing I’ve ever read. 

So I have slightly different take on all of this, and I know the Trump Haters will of course reject it:

Let’s say you are actually still the President, which Trump was at the time, and you are told that the protest rally has gotten (or is getting out of hand). You want to go to the steps of the Capitol to calm the crowd and tell them to go home, but secret service won’t drive you there because they think you’ll be in danger yourself….what do you do?

Last point, for those who know ANYTHING about how our government works….you’all are aware that the President’s office is NOT in the Capitol right? So what do any of these freaking out idiots think the President is actually going to do there?  He’s going to run his coup from the building up the street instead of from the one where he actually works, and has an office? 

• Thank you (+1) 1