Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. Aka liars telling you more lies about what liars are saying on capitol hill..

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Reeks of the pathetic "debate me" garbage of the Ben Shapiro types. What a joke.

Reeks of you having zero principles. And being a coward. Those two traits go hand in glove.

Again the memo reported on here is linked to in the actual story. You know like real journalists do.

17 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Reeks of you having zero principles. And being a coward. Those two traits go hand in glove.

Again the memo reported on here is linked to in the actual story. You know like real journalists do.

@DRsGhost is so incompetent that his big "gotcha" that negates the fact that we have a recording of Trump literally committing crimes is that two people rejected help prior to Jan 6th and then were fired the next day.

Now we just need several balls of red twine and a carton of thumbtacks to prove that this was all a big deep state conspiracy and our God King Trump was framed.

Edited by ChiGoose

22 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

@DRsGhost is so incompetent that his big "gotcha" that negates the fact that we have a recording of Trump literally committing crimes is that two people rejected help prior to Jan 6th and then were fired the next day.

Now we just need several balls of red twine and a carton of thumbtacks to prove that this was all a big deep state conspiracy and our God King Trump was framed.

I love it how you idiots think I'm a Trump guy.

If it's one thing I hate, its that you morons suffer from TDS so badly that you actually make me defend the orange, blowhard, narcissistic a-hole.

And that's a rich accusation coming from a dickwad who worships at the altar of the corrupt DC swamp rats on this committee day after day.

Open wide and swallow your daily load son.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

If it's one thing I hate, its that you morons suffer from TDS so badly that you actually make me defend the orange, blowhard, narcissistic a-hole.

And that's a rich accusation coming from a dickwad who worships at the altar of the corrupt DC swamp rats on this committee day after day.

Nice dodge.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nice dodge.

From the guy who told us that ALL the transcripts will be released by the committee in September. 

Who is then offered a bet that if what he stated proves to be true will get me to leave this site for good. DRsGhost would go the way of DR.

Who then declines that bet.

:lol:

***** off, coward.

Edited by DRsGhost

20 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Man you get triggered easily ha? 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

@deranged rhino always told us he wasn’t a Trump guy and that he was here for justice… yet at the same time lost his crap defending this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b54q32fk2h2f4uiugb

idiots 

• Like (+1) 1

Lying to the American people? No friggin way man!

But the transcripts will be released come September, right?

:lol:

Useful idiots say what?

Over the weekend, former Department of Justice lawyer Ken Klukowski called on the Jan. 6 Committee to release the full transcript of his deposition testimony to correct the lies they told about him to the American public. Now The Federalist has exclusively obtained a statement from a former White House staffer confirming Klukowski’s claims.

Add the Chicago  mayor Beetlejuice (Lori Lightfoot) to the list of people that should be arrested for insurrection. She was today on the steps of the city hall saying that the SCOTUS is now going after the alphabet soupers.

39 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I planned to rob the bank with my buddies. And we went to the bank, and I said “go into the bank, peacefully” and then they went in and robbed it. 

Therefore, I am not guilty of anything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I planned to rob the bank with my buddies. And we went to the bank, and I said “go into the bank, peacefully” and then they went in and robbed it. 

When do you suppose they're going to reveal that they have proof that Trump planned for people to enter the Capitol?  Another month or so?

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes, you're a moron.

The point, as I and others have maintained from the beginning, is outlined below.

Are you truly as obtuse as @BillStime? It appears so.

• Thank you (+1) 1