Baldy Trolls the Dolphins on Bills Behalf

JESSEFEFFER

14 hours ago, chris heff said:

Thanks, only 13 more to get to 20 straight.

The Miami Airport is like airports in most cities, not anywhere great. I believe most Bills fans stay in Ft. Lauderdale over near the beach.

From someone who has flown and driven to Miami over 100 times for work and some fun, the Miami airport sucks.  Tons of international flights as they are one of the conduits to all of Central and South America destinations as well as the Caribbean.  It’s also very long and stretched out so you walk forever.  Ft. Lauderdale is one of the easiest airports, but if you’re going for the game and having fun,  in a perfect world you fly into Lauderdale and Uber it down to either Brickel or South Beach.  You can walk everywhere down there.  Make sure you’re flight arrives at a non rush hour as you’ll sit in that Uber forever on I95.  If you’re wearing sneaks, then Miami might be better.

Have fun in the September abysmal heat.It’s like hotter than the Congo type of heat in September and you haven’t seen humidity until you’re in 97 degree heat with 90+% humidity.  That’s not an exaggeration.  Right now at 12:35 pm in Tampa it’s 84 degrees, but with 95% humidity.

My credo is I won’t got to Miami or Tampa games in September and I won’t go to Buffalo games in OP after October. it’s not worth it anymore to me. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

From someone who has flown and driven to Miami over 100 times for work and some fun, the Miami airport sucks.  Tons of international flights as they are one of the conduits to all of Central and South America destinations as well as the Caribbean.  It’s also very long and stretched out so you walk forever.  Ft. Lauderdale is one of the easiest airports, but if you’re going for the game and having fun,  in a perfect world you fly into Lauderdale and Uber it down to either Brickel or South Beach.  You can walk everywhere down there.  Make sure you’re flight arrives at a non rush hour as you’ll sit in that Uber forever on I95.  If you’re wearing sneaks, then Miami might be better.

Have fun in the September abysmal heat.It’s like hotter than the Congo type of heat in September and you haven’t seen humidity until you’re in 97 degree heat with 90+% humidity.  That’s not an exaggeration.  Right now at 12:35 pm in Tampa it’s 84 degrees, but with 95% humidity.

My credo is I won’t got to Miami or Tampa games in September and I won’t go to Buffalo games in OP after October. it’s not worth it anymore to me. 

Was this for me? I live an hour north of Miami. If I’m traveling I can choose from three airports, Palm Beach is by far the easiest, followed by Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It depends on where I’m going and which airport has the most convenient flight. 

I was responding to a guy going to the game that said he may stay by the Miami airport.

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

Was this for me? I live an hour north of Miami. If I’m traveling I can choose from three airports, Palm Beach is by far the easiest, followed by Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It depends on where I’m going and which airport has the most convenient flight. 

I was responding to a guy going to the game that said he may stay by the Miami airport.

No Chris.  I was responding to someone I thought didn’t know south Florida well.

My apologies as I know from past comments you’re a current Floridian.  I just like to try and help these guys who don’t know FL in September.  For me a game in September is awful.  It’s not fun when you lose that much water and get dehydrated as it sucks in the direct sun at that point.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

No Chris.  I was responding to someone I thought didn’t know south Florida well.

My apologies as I know from past comments you’re a current Floridian.  I just like to try and help these guys who don’t know FL in September.  For me a game in September is awful.  It’s not fun when you lose that much water and get dehydrated as it sucks in the direct sun at that point.

No apology necessary. You’re right about going to games there, I won’t go in September or even October. I have not been there since they added the roof don’t know if that helps.

2 hours ago, chris heff said:

No apology necessary. You’re right about going to games there, I won’t go in September or even October. I have not been there since they added the roof don’t know if that helps.

I searched the internet for September game photos and most of the seating seems shaded except lower bowl visitors side.  The playing field is not shaded much at 1 PM.  The fact the Dolphins keep the opposing team in the sun while not on playing the field should be a big help to them but the Bills still manage to beat them up.

5 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

The fact the Dolphins keep the opposing team in the sun while not on playing the field should be a big help to them but the Bills still manage to beat them up.

"When it's too tough for them, ..."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, chris heff said:

To that point, I’m hopeful our new Stadium mirrors to some degree Seattle’s stadium.

My likes are an open stadium as it’s going to happen anyway for cost containment, but tarps covering a portion will mask the wind,

and heat lamps wherever possible.  Wind is our enemy, not necessarily rain and snow from a performance of the team.

The field still gets a little snow, and if this one probably on the ECC parking lot completely above ground.  Highmark as you know bud, is half underground which makes the wind horrible.  

My two cents, and yeah Miami, or Tampa sucks for games in September.  You might as well go to the Congo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.