Baldy Trolls the Dolphins on Bills Behalf

JESSEFEFFER

Baldy breaks down Josh's 8 game history vs, the 'Phins.

A little fun as we enter the Bills summer doldrums.  On a side note, I used some airline credit to book flights to Miami on 9/23 for me and my son who will almost be a teen by then.  I posted in the Tailgate forum but there is not much traffic there now and I want some advice about where to book our stay that will be near the midst of Bills Mafia for the pregame buildup.  Otherwise I'd stay near the airport and hope for the best.  You could private message to me if you feel like sharing some wisdom from previous experiences.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 11

10 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

A little fun as we enter the Bills summer doldrums.  On a side note, I used some airline credit to book flights to Miami on 9/23 for me and my son who will almost be a teen by then.  I posted in the Tailgate forum but there is not much traffic there now and I want some advice about where to book our stay that will be near the midst of Bills Mafia for the pregame buildup.  Otherwise I'd stay near the airport and hope for the best.  You could private message to me if you feel like sharing some wisdom from previous experiences.

Thanks, only 13 more to get to 20 straight.

The Miami Airport is like airports in most cities, not anywhere great. I believe most Bills fans stay in Ft. Lauderdale over near the beach.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Thanks, only 13 more to get to 20 straight.

The Miami Airport is like airports in most cities, not anywhere great. I believe most Bills fans stay in Ft. Lauderdale over near the beach.

lived in Ft Laud for 20 years...  the stadium is an easy drive from Ft Laud or north - and a better area for you and a kid to hang when not doing game stuff. There are tons of Bills fans tailgating in the lots. And there is a pretty good Bills Backer bar just north of Ft Laud.  If your tickets have you on the south side of the stadium...  prepare for HOT.  Before the cover was installed it was like being grilled alive..... LOL

And the Sat before there is usually a big Bills party up in Ft Lauderdale... usually at Shooters I think. I know the backers bar has a bus that goes down to the game...  might want to look them up

11 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Tom Brady has had NEVER done that against the Fins. 
He always struggled in Miami.  

12 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Sitting in my work truck on a slow day, trying to find new and exciting ways to milk the clock WHEN Baldy comes across my screen🤩🤩🤩

AWESOME

AWESOME

AWESOME

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I live here in southern FL.....the west coast tho.  At the risk of stating the blatantly obvious plan on it being very very very hot and humid.  That being said it has been my experience that plenty of hydration and hanging with the Bills Mafia (they WILL be there in force) will lend itself to an awesome experience!!!  I honestly do not know where the pregame activities will be but as we get closer there should be some rumblings......that Stadium is in a crap area however.  Enjoy and Go Bills!!!

18 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Lauderdale is a lot of fun the days before the game.  Great places to stay too.  Usually enough Bills fans in the past we'd take over bars a bit.

22 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I also plan to go to this game after attending our home opener I fly to Miami next day. Would love to see if there are pregame or day before activities. I haven't bought my game tickets yet but flights and room is booked. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.