Buffalo: Dion Dawkins for the Players Tribune

YoloinOhio

Thank you for bumping... it was a great article and it hit me in a good way. Dion’s words are wise and compassionate.   I just donated to his foundation. Of all the charities we’ve gotten behind over the years...I can think of none better than his tonight. 

There’s so much hate in the world.   It’s heart warming to read his words about such a tragedy resulting from that hatred.. yet his words and response wasn’t more hatred, they were  inspirational. The world needs more people like Dion. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Dan said:

Thank you for bumping... it was a great article and it hit me in a good way. Dion’s words are wise and compassionate.   I just donated to his foundation. Of all the charities we’ve gotten behind over the years...I can think of none better than his tonight. 

There’s so much hate in the world.   It’s heart warming to read his words about such a tragedy resulting from that hatred.. yet his words and response wasn’t more hatred, they were  inspirational. The world needs more people like Dion. 

CONCUR Dan. Thank you for your reply. Our team has MANY true Men of character its obvious

PS: Did you happen to see lil Dirty on Americas got talent? I posted in the off the wall share music thread its just really heartwarming . And some great muppy eye candy some FINE looking men there y'all

🙂

Edited by muppy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.