Boogie Basham jersey # change?

Merle

Was just scrolling through the 160 photos from Day 1 Mini camp on the buffalobills.com website, and noticed that in every photo where #55 appears, they have it captioned as "Jerry Hughes".    I'm pretty sure Jerry isn't participating in the Bills camp this year, and it looks like it might actually be Boogie ... but I'd not heard that he changed his number when Hughes left?

Jerry Hughes (55) During Day One of Buffalo Bills Mandatory Mini Camp, on June 14, 2022

Scroll to picture # 81 in the set ...

🤔

Edited by Merle
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Merle said:

Was just scrolling through the 160 photos from Day 1 Mini camp on the buffalobills.com website, and noticed that in every photo where #55 appears, they have it captioned as "Jerry Hughes".    I'm pretty sure Jerry isn't participating in the Bills camp this year, and it looks like it might actually be Boogie ... but I'd not heard that he changed his number when Hughes left?

Jerry Hughes (55) During Day One of Buffalo Bills Mandatory Mini Camp, on June 14, 2022

🤔

He’s going to be a little more twitchy wearing Jerry’s number, so that’s good. The bad part is people will be allowed to hold him.  🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.