Bills Mafia Heeds the Call to Action by Dawson Knox

ChevyVanMiller

Knox was in 9th place in a TE University competition that rewards the Boys and Girls Club. He asked Bills Mafia to give him a boost. The TE with the most donations earns an additional $50,000 for the B&G’s club in the city where he plays and another $50,000 for the club in his hometown.

24 hours later he is in first place by nearly $14,000. The world’s greatest fan base strikes again.

Here is the link to donate for Dawson: https://www.mightycause.com/team/Teu-Bridgestone

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2022/06/dawson-knox-asks-bills-mafia-for-help-in-te-university-competition-fan-base-comes-through.html?fbclid=IwAR0yyJH2hBwWK-uBs0C7UikECt84bXWlwUz-rIXFU_JB--TtTNpID8Hp7FI

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 days left

as of 540 PM June 15

Knox was at $22.044 in first place and Kelce was in second with $4517  +$17,527 (and 13 seconds)

OJ Howard in 6th place as well - not bad for a new guy

Knox in first place with 890 donors (me and you) and OJ Howard is in second place....

Edited by First Round Bust
update
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m all tapped out. Unless Dawson wants to fill my tank for the next four months. 

You can just start charging that lonely old lady by the minute for time in the office. You can work this out! 

Her office time is less necessary than your car getting there. 

I kid! Most people there probably call that a toss up!  :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m all tapped out. Unless Dawson wants to fill my tank for the next four months. 

Haven't you heard?  Simple solution to that is to just go out and buy a brand new Tesla.  Gas costs problem solved.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Dawson back in front by $1,000, despite $10,000 and $9,000 donations for Okonkwo. 

A couple of giants are no match for an army of thousands.

And now someone dropped $11,000 on Okonkwo, still have 5 days, but it is an interesting phenomenon with him basically exclusively receiving large donations.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.