Enjoy this team

Buffalo716

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

People were complaining about not winning the super bowl last year when we should have according to them

See that’s the point 

Would I LOVE a ***** SB win? Hell yes 

BUT

I’m content knowing we have a QB better than Kelly for the next decade.  

Oh Yeah Dancing GIF by SWR3

I’m just Grooving

Grooving on a Sunday afternoon

You learn to avoid most threads after a loss 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Agree 1

Yup, now we can watch any game and know we have a high chance of winning it, there is indeed something to be said for such a situation, 😁👍🍺

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

See that’s the point 

Would I LOVE a ***** SB win? Hell yes 

BUT

I’m content knowing we have a QB better than Kelly for the next decade.  

Oh Yeah Dancing GIF by SWR3

I’m just Grooving

Grooving on a Sunday afternoon

You learn to avoid most threads after a loss 

I don't take any losses bad anymore

I was literally over Kansas City the next day.. I understand the nature of the beast

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't take any losses bad anymore

I was literally over Kansas City the next day.. I understand the nature of the beast

Went to my first game in 1968 and I have been a loyal fan since then. I learned long ago to not hang on to the negative energy of a loss. Love this team and what they are building. Good time to be a fan...

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Draconator said:

How I'm approaching this season. 

Bills win - drink to celebrate

Bills loose - drink to drown my sorrow

During the game - drink to relieve my anxiety

Before the game - drink, because

Before the game- drink, because? Well....because there's beer in the fridge 😀🍻

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Draconator said:

How I'm approaching this season. 

Bills win - drink to celebrate

Bills loose - drink to drown my sorrow

During the game - drink to relieve my anxiety

Before the game - drink, because

5 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Before the game- drink, because? Well....because there's beer in the fridge 😀🍻

They call it "pre-gaming" for a reason.  You just do before the game.

• Like (+1) 1

I started to “re enjoy” watching the bills in Josh 1st season. I’d still enjoy even if we went 9-7. 

My god! Losman? I admit, I did enjoy Fitz, as in, yup “we-still-suck-but-we-have-more-fun-than-you!” kinda way. 

I take great pride and pleasure in being part of a crazy-as-***** mafia but now? Y’all NFL’ers got to deal with us for real. 

• Like (+1) 3

my sentiments too. For some of you younger fans who didn't experience the 1990s or even earlier teams that made runs, this is your first combo of HC/GM/QB where the Bills have a legitimate chance to win any game. Savor it and enjoy it. Enjoy each team and game and having a good competitive team. Hope they get hot and can take it all the way. Some day in 2040 you will be talking about the good old days of the 2020s.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Last year was such a great ride, plenty of ups and downs.  My son started to get into football and we were able to watch the Bills together.  2021 was a damn near perfect introduction to what it means to be a Bills fan and I'm so happy he was able to experience it.  I was upset in the moment with the way the season ended but the kid took it much harder.  I've seen enough over the years to really understand that there is always next year.  It also helps when we have JA under center for years to come.  I grew up with Jim Kelly and loved those teams in the 90's, and I hope my son grows to love this team as much as I did those 90's era teams when I was his age.

Perspective...Josh Allen is entering his age 26 season.  Jim Kelly didn't take a single snap for the Bills until his age 26 season.  The future is bright and the window is wide open.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/15/2022 at 3:42 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Just take it all in and see how far the bills have came  

From the drought to having the consistency of beane and McDermott 

And how they followed their plan from A to z 

Enjoy Josh Allen, the best football player in the world... Not only is he the best football player.. he plays the most important position

There's something special brewing in Buffalo

And We're all here to have a front row seat 

I'm a BILLIEVER

Wow....what a revelation.

On 6/15/2022 at 3:21 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

How are we to enjoy this team when Bill Polian already made it clear when he left that we'd never see a team in Buffalo as good as the one he built?

Not sure if you mean this as a dunk on Polian, but 25 years without a team that could even come close to what he put together is practically forever in football terms.

1 hour ago, MRW said:

Not sure if you mean this as a dunk on Polian, but 25 years without a team that could even come close to what he put together is practically forever in football terms.

To paraphrase Polian "you will never see the likes of this team again in WNY".     It was merely a reference to one of his bitter exit statements.

He might be right..........this current team isn't close to as talented as those early 90's teams because talent is much more evenly spread around the league after 30 years of salary caps,  free agency and drastically shortened rookie contracts.  

There is much more parity.......which is why we haven't seen a repeat champion since the early 2000's.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.