Bills vs. Phins on 9/25

JESSEFEFFER

First, with acknowledgement to BuffaloBillies for our collaborative effort:

Tua needs an "N"

to make his name aquatic

Squish the Tunafish!

Second, I had some airline credit to use so I booked a flight to Miami on 9/23 and will fly back on 9/26.  I will take my almost teenage son with me (don't tell anyone--he will miss a half and whole day of school on Friday/Monday) and hope to have a great time with Bills Mafia in enemy territory.  Wondering about where to stay as a strategic home base close to where the Mafia will be congregating, otherwise I was thinking of staying close to the airport.  Don't plan on a car rental, maybe an Uber or hitch a ride to the game.  Maybe there are some well thought strategies to arrange some mass transportation to Hard Rock.  

• 2 months later...

Was just coming here to post this as well. I'll be staying in the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale area on Saturday night. Wondering what the uber/lyft situation is like to/from the stadium, or just rent a car? Anyone know if there are any bars or anything open early on game day near the stadium if we go the uber route? 

On 8/23/2022 at 11:15 AM, JimR4 said:

I decided to just rent a car so we can tailgate at the stadium. Anyone know if there's a "bills lot" at the stadium?

Parking is horrific at the stadium due to the F1 track... you will need a pass and they are upwards for $200 for a decent one.

22 hours ago, Bandito said:

Where do you recommend parking? I will be renting a car as well coming from Doral, FL

Go and buy a Blue Pass if you plan on driving and parking. Anywhere online. Going to cost you, either that or waiting for an Uber for ever and the surge fees. 

• 3 weeks later...

Only lots 42 and 44 available! 44 is ADA and NO tailgating. Both a mile away!

All they had is lot 42 which is by Super Walmart a mile away! But only $25 to park. It's a mile away... But I need the exercise... 😆 

The other lot 44... Is no tailgating. That's a mile away.  But farther away, we can get out faster???

$25 not bad.  What's a mile like only a 20 minute walk? I ain't gonna Uber to walk 5,000+ feet!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.