Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I pour ranch on my baked potato instead of sour cream, onion, chives, butter etc.....just ranch.  Scalloped potatoes....ranch.

When I eat an omelet, a side of ranch comes with it to dip the egg.

You do you!

32 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Did you have the acquaintance in college who vacationed in Jamaica during the summer and magically came back with a Jamaican accent?

one kid even came back as a black guy!

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

People who drink unsweet tea can make it to the age of grandparents.

don't you stop at mcdonalds 5 or 6 times a week?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Inconceivable... I heard quite the opposite from someone's bro who caught her unprofessional doctors chatting it up at the country club about her death. Could this be a real life Weekend at Bernie's scenario?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

My God you are and always have been a Summer Breeze French shower. Maybe if you held yourself to the standards you're expecting on a message board, you would be a relevant Bills reporter.... but you're not.

The staff doesn't like you. The players dislike you, and you sound like you took a speaking class from Doug Whaley.

I put freaking stars and a disclaimer before, as a do with the information what you'd like. You didn't like it, so disregard. Pretty easy

good call

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

Two things:

1. Sweet tea is just tea overloaded with sugar.

2. Wawrow was right and a few of y'all need to stop trolling him for being a good journalist and then whining because no one will entertain a merit-less rumor. 

right about what?

1.  I'm glad to hear that Kim Pegula is progressing well.

2.  It's a shame that famous people have to provide updates, even when it's clear that they don't want to.

3.  I've been trying to put that part of this situation into context and asked myself, "what if this were Jerry Jones or Robert Kraft?"  I think the "demand" for more information would be tenfold than what it's been for Kim Pegula.  And I'm positive that social media rumors/misinformation would force their families to be more open about the situation than they otherwise would have wanted to.  Again ... sad.

4.  Thank you @Canadian Bills Fanfor re-opening the thread so GOOD/RELIABLE information could be shared.  Please don't let a couple rotten apples spoil the bunch for everyone else.

• Like (+1) 4