Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

***sigh*** I realize this is a secular message board so I won't go overboard. All I want to say is what we KNOW is Kim is receiving medical care and a serious situation . Her medical team and family need our continual positive thoughts and prayers. Prayers of wisdom healing grace and peace over the entire situation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

My God you are and always have been a Summer Breeze French shower. Maybe if you held yourself to the standards you're expecting on a message board, you would be a relevant Bills reporter.... but you're not.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Its literally all over twitter. Don't anyone open social media until facts are posted. Just hide in a hole until all facts of life are revealed. 

I was going to complain about how this thread, which is important, has been derailed. But I choose to look on the bright side - I found 2 new posters to block and that will make my TBD experience all the better. Thanks!

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, teef said:

what the ***** do you have against sweet tea?

It's disgusting.

16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

But you do use Ranch on Wings, which is the biggest southern feature of all. Well, besides kissing siblings.

I don't actually use ranch on wings.  I eat the wings by itself but will dip my fries in the ranch.  I just hate blue cheese.  It's so gross tasting.  

21 minutes ago, H2o said:

python-blasf%C3%AAmia.gif

Unsweet tea with a lemon is my kind of drink.

• Like (+1) 1

Having married into a southern family down here, I can safely say they make any kind of tea differently than what I grew up liking in western Pa (fwiw, you also never see flavored teas down here like raspberry etc, that are par for the course at any drink dispensers up North at your local eateries). 

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I worked at a restaurant here in the dirty south, we would have to remake sweet tea like 5 times a night on busy nights.  4 gallon urn required a quart and a half of sugar.

My mother used to make "sun tea", steep a bunch of teabags in a glass jar out in the sun, and then add a little lemonade mix. Growing up I thought that was what sweetened ice tea was... basically an Arnold Palmer. The first time I had the misfortune of drinking southern sweet tea I literally did a spit take with it in the restaurant. I'm pretty sure the "tea" is only for coloring so that you can tell the difference between regular water and that awful sugar water.

1 minute ago, transient said:

My mother used to make "sun tea", steep a bunch of teabags in a glass jar out in the sun, and then add a little lemonade mix. Growing up I thought that was what sweetened ice tea was... basically an Arnold Palmer. The first time I had the misfortune of drinking southern sweet tea I literally did a spit take with it in the restaurant. I'm pretty sure the "tea" is only for coloring so that you can tell the difference between regular water and that awful sugar water.

That's exactly what it is.  It's sugar water.  Unsweet tea doesn't have much of a taste, I add lemon to give it something.

52 minutes ago, teef said:

i get it, but it's too similar to going to another country, and suddenly having that accent.  my wife has a good friend from college who has been working in canada for years.  i saw here at a wedding recently, and she had a hardcore canadian accent.  i couldn't handle it.

Did you have the acquaintance in college who vacationed in Jamaica during the summer and magically came back with a Jamaican accent?

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Even grosser.  Watered down sweet tea.

Not watered down, just 25% sweet tea...got 50% sweet from the sweet side and 0% sweet from the unsweetened side. It's a different drink, perhaps a bit more nuanced. 

I personally prefer unsweetened myself, but a 75% unsweetened 25% sweetened blend would be something I'd like to try (I moved to Raleigh end of 2020 and fairly new to this sweet tea thing).

I have had people make a face when I told them I got a gallon of unsweetened tea from Smithfields. Then they asked me if I knew they had half and half there, I said yes, that I've tried it, but prefer unsweetened in a lot of situations.

To which they told me the only people they know who drinks unsweetened tea are their grandparents 🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's disgusting.

I don't actually use ranch on wings.  I eat the wings by itself but will dip my fries in the ranch.  I just hate blue cheese.  It's so gross tasting.  

Unsweet tea with a lemon is my kind of drink.

I did not realize how weird you are...

2 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Not watered down, just 25% sweet tea...got 50% sweet from the sweet side and 0% sweet from the unsweetened side. It's a different drink, perhaps a bit more nuanced. 

I personally prefer unsweetened myself, but a 75% unsweetened 25% sweetened blend would be something I'd like to try (I moved to Raleigh end of 2020 and fairly new to this sweet tea thing).

I have had people make a face when I told them I got a gallon of unsweetened tea from Smithfields. Then they asked me if I knew they had half and half there, I said yes, that I've tried it, but prefer unsweetened in a lot of situations.

To which they told me the only people they know who drinks unsweetened tea are their grandparents 🤷‍♂️

People who drink unsweet tea can make it to the age of grandparents.