Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

5 minutes ago, teef said:

you're from batavia dude.

I'm from Long Island, yet after a few years down south say y'all all the time... It just flows so much better than anything else in it's place. 

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Match has been postponed until tomorrow because there is a Mens match still being played on the court she is scheduled to play on. Men's match will probably not finish until fairly close to darkness. I do not know if there is sufficient lighting, or any for that matter, on the outer courts.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Rubes said:

It would have been responsible for Mike Catalana to include the other 4 matches that were postponed instead of making this look like it was just Jessie Pegula's.  That's just crap, clickbait "reporting."

• Agree 6

53 minutes ago, teef said:

why are so many people using the term, "y'all"?

I’d answer that? But I will get banned for life, and none of “y’all” want that…, 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It would have been responsible for Mike Catalana to include the other 4 matches that were postponed instead of making this look like it was just Jessie Pegula's.  That's just crap, clickbait "reporting."

Yep. But also, he's just a man talking on Twitter. Not an official news site.

39 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

Jessie Pegula's Wimbledon match was just announced as canceled for today. Probably not a great sign

Why, because it's getting late in London and officials decided to push two matches to the next day out of fairness to the winners of each match so they can get the same amount of rest before having to face each other?

jw

45 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I agree 10000000000% with the clear intent of this post, your others and those of others with a similar take/tone. Saying crap like “speculation but with legs” is one thing when a rumor about a signing or a trade but quite another…and completely grotesque on a topic like this.

With all of that said…..and realizing this isn’t exactly on topic…..shouldn’t you of all people know the difference between pedaling and peddling?  

He's spinning his wheels. Pedaling.

jw

52 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

My God you are and always have been a Summer Breeze French shower. Maybe if you held yourself to the standards you're expecting on a message board, you would be a relevant Bills reporter.... but you're not.

The staff doesn't like you. The players dislike you, and you sound like you took a speaking class from Doug Whaley.

I put freaking stars and a disclaimer before, as a do with the information what you'd like. You didn't like it, so disregard. Pretty easy

I would suggest you calm down and relax, no need for this level of vitriol.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Why, because it's getting late in London and officials decided to push two matches to the next day out of fairness to the winners of each match so they can get the same amount of rest before having to face each other?

jw

Im starting to believe you love speculation John...

• Vomit 1

19 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

John I posted this after seeing that Wimbledon posted it as "canceled" on their official website. Chill out my man

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't think Wimbledon has lights, so very typical to push late matches early the next day.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I'm from Long Island, yet after a few years down south say y'all all the time... It just flows so much better than anything else in it's place. 

i get it, but it's too similar to going to another country, and suddenly having that accent.  my wife has a good friend from college who has been working in canada for years.  i saw here at a wedding recently, and she had a hardcore canadian accent.  i couldn't handle it.

9 minutes ago, teef said:

i get it, but it's too similar to going to another country, and suddenly having that accent.  my wife has a good friend from college who has been working in canada for years.  i saw here at a wedding recently, and she had a hardcore canadian accent.  i couldn't handle it.

I've been in Georgia for over 20 years and I don't say y'all...or drink sweet tea.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1