Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

12 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Boo hoo. It’s our fault you pedaled in false rumor-mongering.

Why not own up to what you did rather than expose your ignorance.

here’s the problem with your swiss cheese attempt at logic:

the irresponsible poster’s speculation led to people asking more questions which weren’t answered until I posted verified information.

why not follow your own advice in which we can stop the silly and irresponsible speculation and all check back into this thread when there’s something official.

jw

My God you are and always have been a Summer Breeze French shower. Maybe if you held yourself to the standards you're expecting on a message board, you would be a relevant Bills reporter.... but you're not.

The staff doesn't like you. The players dislike you, and you sound like you took a speaking class from Doug Whaley.

I put freaking stars and a disclaimer before, as a do with the information what you'd like. You didn't like it, so disregard. Pretty easy

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 6

Its literally all over twitter. Don't anyone open social media until facts are posted. Just hide in a hole until all facts of life are revealed. 

The whole thing should have been handled better so people dont speculate. Its human nature. We all want to know something. Think of the Bills getting that superstar free agent. Just because its something too difficult for some to discuss doesnt mean our human nature isnt going to exist. Im a dark individual. Death is a part of life. I have no issue discussing it. With that said I hope all is well.

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
― Mark Twain

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

My God you are and always have been a Summer Breeze French shower. Maybe if you held yourself to the standards you're expecting on a message board, you would be a relevant Bills reporter.... but you're not.

The staff doesn't like you. The players dislike you, and you sound like you took a speaking class from Doug Whaley.

I put freaking stars and a disclaimer before, as a do with the information what you'd like. You didn't like it, so disregard. Pretty easy

dig.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Who cares who got what first? What does that prove in the big scheme of things?

What’s worse, is spreading speculation that’s proven to be inaccurate, only to expose oneself as shamelessly pedaling 

unfounded information to merely draw attention to themselves.

Yes, that poster needs to be called out on it, especially when refusing to back down by using some pretzel-logic explanation of, well, I didn’t know if it were true, but there’s a lot of relevant information out there.

If you don’t know, then shut the F up.

jw

I agree 10000000000% with the clear intent of this post, your others and those of others with a similar take/tone. Saying crap like “speculation but with legs” is one thing when a rumor about a signing or a trade but quite another…and completely grotesque on a topic like this.

With all of that said…..and realizing this isn’t exactly on topic…..shouldn’t you of all people know the difference between pedaling and peddling?  

10 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Oh, where to begin with this word salad of a post, in which you deem me irrelevant yet relevant enough in which you deem me worthy enough to respond, before, of course avoid the discussion (because really you have no ground to stand), while resorting to name-calling and attempts to disparage my character.

You say you put stars and disclaimers on your speculation, and yet it’s interesting to see none here, because you’d be surprised by how the staff and players do indeed like and respect me.

Of course, you could provide proof. And yet, you provide none.

But you know that. It’s the last resort from the butt-hurt.

jw

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

Jessie Pegula's Wimbledon match was just announced as canceled for today. Probably not a great sign

If she is at Wimbledon then I would take it as a good sign. She probably wouldn't be there if things were really bad. Hopefully Kim is OK.