Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, john wawrow said:

I'll say this once here and once only, in repeating what I just posted on Twitter.

People should really stop speculating on things they know nothing of.

Stop.

Thank you. 

Good to hear from someone who would know. 

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I never claimed it as fact. Actually went out of my way to share full context and say I have no way of verifying, but there's a lot of relevant info there. 

I don't think it means anything if she plays IMO. I think Kim would want her to play, and she would try to push through, but obv hoping this isn't true

You did but honestly, if I heard it from a source of a source, I wouldn't be posting it here.  We waited over a week and can wait a longer, let the family disclose her status if/when they chose to.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I never claimed it as fact. Actually went out of my way to share full context and say I have no way of verifying, but there's a lot of relevant info there. 

I don't think it means anything if she plays IMO. I think Kim would want her to play, and she would try to push through, but obv hoping this isn't true

You should not post unverified reports of someone's death. Pretty sick, man. Really gross of you to do that.

Edited by todd
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Might be better if you started by citing actual facts rather than spitting out unsubstantiated BS.

Defending whatever it is you posted by writing, "I have no way of verifying," before contradicting yourself by writing "there's a lot of relevant info out there," is your way of merely attempting to sound important. You don't, especially in a situation such as this.

Be better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

It wouldn't take a lot to set off a brushfire of incorrect info at this point on a platform like twitter.  

Well when you have people claiming that wind turbines cause cancer and other falsehoods, they end up in prominent positions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Might be better if you started by citing actual facts rather than spitting out unsubstantiated BS.

Defending whatever it is you posted by writing, "I have no way of verifying," before contradicting yourself by writing "there's a lot of relevant info out there," is your way of merely attempting to sound important. You don't, especially in a situation such as this.

Be better.

Y’all are annoying and sure will be the ones to say you heard it first on tbd if it were true. 🙄🙄 He specifically said it was a rumor and couldn’t be verified and it’s not that far fetched if she were in icu and the worlds out here wondering what’s going on. She’s a public figure… people talk. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 3

9 minutes ago, Speaker said:

Y’all are annoying and sure will be the ones to say you heard it first on tbd if it were true. 🙄🙄 He specifically said it was a rumor and couldn’t be verified and it’s not that far fetched if she were in icu and the worlds out here wondering what’s going on. She’s a public figure… people talk. 

Who cares who got what first? What does that prove in the big scheme of things?

What’s worse, is spreading speculation that’s proven to be inaccurate, only to expose oneself as shamelessly pedaling 

unfounded information to merely draw attention to themselves.

Yes, that poster needs to be called out on it, especially when refusing to back down by using some pretzel-logic explanation of, well, I didn’t know if it were true, but there’s a lot of relevant information out there.

If you don’t know, then shut the F up.

jw

• Like (+1) 6
  • Disagree 2

3 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

👍 you guys are brutal. I acknowledged the information was speculative, but had some wheels. It's a message board, not the NY Times. I hope it's false, yall enjoy ripping me a new *** 

I agree with you man. Its a forum where discussions happen. Nothing factual needs to be provided. People need to chill. If you don't want to talk or speculate, leave the thread and comeback when something official is announced...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Speaker said:

4 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

👍 you guys are brutal. I acknowledged the information was speculative, but had some wheels. It's a message board, not the NY Times. I hope it's false, yall enjoy ripping me a new *** 

Have some class. Both of you. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Boo hoo. It’s our fault you pedaled in false rumor-mongering.

Why not own up to what you did rather than expose your ignorance.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I agree with you man. Its a forum where discussions happen. Nothing factual needs to be provided. People need to chill. If you don't want to talk or speculate, leave the thread and comeback when something official is announced...

here’s the problem with your swiss cheese attempt at logic:

the irresponsible poster’s speculation led to people asking more questions which weren’t answered until I posted verified information.

why not follow your own advice in which we can stop the silly and irresponsible speculation and all check back into this thread when there’s something official.

jw

• Thank you (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

here’s the problem with your swiss cheese attempt at logic:

the irresponsible poster’s speculation led to people asking more questions which weren’t answered until I posted verified information.

why not follow your own advice in which we can stop the silly and irresponsible speculation and all check back into this thread when there’s something official.

jw

Cool. I had lunch with 4 coworkers and we speculated about the subject and enjoyed a great meal. Enjoy your day.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

When it comes to a death wait for facts. YES FACTS MUST BE PROVIDED!. If you don't get that then you are the one with issues.

This something none of us wants to "discuss". We are concerned and curious, but don't bait people with hear say on a subject like this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I like hearing a scoop as much as anybody, but not about something like this, no.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Cool. I had lunch with 4 coworkers and we speculated about the subject and enjoyed a great meal. Enjoy your day.

Your post tells me everything I need to know about you.

Ignore function is my friend.

• Like (+1) 2