Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

On 6/15/2022 at 10:36 AM, PirateHookerMD said:

Would anticipate either trauma/injury, infection, heart attack or stroke for a sudden unexpected ICU admission in otherwise healthy person. Hope she does well!

ICU care can occur when…

1. post surgery 24/7 observation

2. other conditions that require 24/7 observation because of potential medical risks

3. post infection observation

4. Covid and other diseases that might require immediate care

hospital staffing is tied to ICU.  Certain departments have a staff member 24/7 where their first responsibility is to an ICU call.

ive been in the ICU 3 times as an adult. One post surgery fir 24 hrs and the other two times for a perforated lung.

22 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Sounds like no one knows what wrong with Kim.  Of course thoughts and prayers, but I’d like to know at least she’s going to be ok.  I’m not being petty as I don’t care about gossip.

Yea it would be nice to get an update on how she's doing.  Obviously if she's in the icu it's fairly serious and we will just have to wait till they feel it's the right time to give us an update.  I don't care for speculation as well I'm fully capable of thinking about possible issues but I will just keep checking for any updates they post.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/16/2022 at 4:46 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I take kidney cleanser from Global Healing, and lowered my BP 70 points over 6 months and then brought it down to almost normal with meds .

https://globalhealing.com/collections/detox

@Bob Chandler's Hands @PirateHookerMD

You guys questioning that i brought down my BP with kidney cleanser ?? I dont recall you being there during my medicals.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/16/2022 at 12:06 AM, Einstein said:

That is not even remotely true.

Besides, i’m not talking about “liking” someone. I’m talking the nonsense like “she’s part of our family” and “I love her”. Uh, that’s weird.

vast majority of fans like their owners. You mainly only hear negative stuff from the vocal minority.

even go to a Washington game when Snyder was being a dumb ass most fans say they love him. Not all fans pay attention.

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

vast majority of fans like their owners. You mainly only hear negative stuff from the vocal minority.

even go to a Washington game when Snyder was being a dumb ass most fans say they love him. Not all fans pay attention.

I'm with Einstein on this one. It's weird.

Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence. Parasocial relationships are most common with celebrities, organizations (such as sports teams) or television stars.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

While reading the posts, there has a been healthy respect for privacy and also some speculation based poster's experiences. I'll add my 2 cents... which has nothing to do with Kim Pegula's situation, because I don't know what she may be suffering from. I think that maybe what I have gone through, may cause one to consider that maybe he/she may see a doctor. My PCP 4 years ago scheduled me for a colonoscopy given I was in my 50's... I was asked before the procedure if cancer was prevalent in my family. I replied "No, we're a heart attack/stroke family. Everything went fine with colonoscopy, but the doctor recommended I see a cardiologist given my statement and age. Saw the cardiologist... told her I had heart murmur and faulty t-wave (since birth). She performed a checkup and an EKG which detected a problem. What happened next was I had bilateral occlusion and stenosis of the left carotid arteries. I had to have an exploratory brain surgery to check for tumors and aneurysms. The 2nd surgery placed a stent in my external carotid artery but the internal is inoperable. I suffered nerve damage to larynx on the 2nd procedure which paralyzed a vocal cord, so I have difficulty talking. The lesson that maybe someone would take from this? I see a doctor, whether I like her scheduling me for procedures because of my age and cringe at... I go through them... I before my surgeries suffered terrible onset headaches on the left side of my head, they went away quickly and I paid no attention to them, they were TIA's (mini strokes)... I had ringing in my left ear, assumed it was concerts and work related. I have neither now... I'm here now because a doctor who I see set the ball rolling that may have saved my life... If you know someone adverse to seeing a doctor, explain to the person that visit may keep you around...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/16/2022 at 1:32 PM, Chas56 said:

Let me clarify this because it obviously struck a nerve. We are called the Bills Mafia, not my chosen term but so be it. When I see a guy with a Bills hat on, I say something like, "Go Bills". When I drive by a house with a Bills flag, I feel a connection. I don't know the guy, but I know we share a love for the Bills. We are like a big family, which, I think, is meaning of the term Bills Mafia. I include the Bills fans, players, coaches, staff and owners in this "family". I particularly like the current owners. I live in Fairport, so I feel a connection to Kim, although I don't know her personally. Maybe I'm a sensitive guy, but when my friends are "hurting" by extension I'm hurting. I don't mean to say she is literally like family to me; I simply feel for her and her family and you, our Bills Mafia. I'm not crying in my soup. I'm just trying to understand how we can claim to be a part of this Bills Mafia but not be hurting for each other when something serious could be happening here. That's it.

La Famiglia 👍🏻 

Some people have NO clue what the MAFIA is. 

They thought it was cool 😎 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Huh? What? said:

While reading the posts, there has a been healthy respect for privacy and also some speculation based poster's experiences. I'll add my 2 cents... which has nothing to do with Kim Pegula's situation, because I don't know what she may be suffering from. I think that maybe what I have gone through, may cause one to consider that maybe he/she may see a doctor. My PCP 4 years ago scheduled me for a colonoscopy given I was in my 50's... I was asked before the procedure if cancer was prevalent in my family. I replied "No, we're a heart attack/stroke family. Everything went fine with colonoscopy, but the doctor recommended I see a cardiologist given my statement and age. Saw the cardiologist... told her I had heart murmur and faulty t-wave (since birth). She performed a checkup and an EKG which detected a problem. What happened next was I had bilateral occlusion and stenosis of the left carotid arteries. I had to have an exploratory brain surgery to check for tumors and aneurysms. The 2nd surgery placed a stent in my external carotid artery but the internal is inoperable. I suffered nerve damage to larynx on the 2nd procedure which paralyzed a vocal cord, so I have difficulty talking. The lesson that maybe someone would take from this? I see a doctor, whether I like her scheduling me for procedures because of my age and cringe at... I go through them... I before my surgeries suffered terrible onset headaches on the left side of my head, they went away quickly and I paid no attention to them, they were TIA's (mini strokes)... I had ringing in my left ear, assumed it was concerts and work related. I have neither now... I'm here now because a doctor who I see set the ball rolling that may have saved my life... If you know someone adverse to seeing a doctor, explain to the person that visit may keep you around...

Thanks for this.  Your post just made me reschedule that appointment with the cardiologist that I had canceled last week.

• Like (+1) 4

22 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

@Bob Chandler's Hands @PirateHookerMD

You guys questioning that i brought down my BP with kidney cleanser ?? I dont recall you being there during my medicals.

I'll ask: what does kidney cleansing have to do with BP? I'm NOT asking about your personal results while using a specific product, to be clear (anecdotal evidence is flimsy especially with one-offs). I'm asking if there are clinically studied benefits of such products with respect to blood pressure. And I'm not asking to be a jerk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

30 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

I'll ask: what does kidney cleansing have to do with BP? I'm NOT asking about your personal results while using a specific product, to be clear (anecdotal evidence is flimsy especially with one-offs). I'm asking if there are clinically studied benefits of such products with respect to blood pressure. And I'm not asking to be a jerk.

Who gaf

• Thank you (+1) 2