Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

I am not hurting, but I have prayed several times for her to get better. I find the odd demigod status that some on here have for the ownership team to be... well, odd.

your thoughts on this is odd too. Everyone likes their fav teams owners and will be concerned. 

17 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Talking about decency........minding your own business and not banging on this thread for updates is the actual decent thing to do if you actually value the privacy of the family so much.     Some people are just nosy busy-bodies who can't help themselves........but we also have our usual "injury prone" thin-skins who just want to stay on top of who is being inappropriate in their opinion.......... so that they can lament those shameful people and in doing so, promote how decent THEY are.  :rolleyes:   Not calling you out in particular JoeF but you know I'm right.    When the family wants Bills fans to know there will be an announcement and the title will change.    That's when YOU decent folks need to know.

Valid observation....  and I don't feel singled out. 

I checked this three times today to see if there were any updates hoping for the breaking news that Kim would be getting better.  I figured with good minded folks like Yolo and others that kind of news would be posted here first.

My decency comment was not meant to denigrate any TSW poster.  It was more of a general comment about folks putting value over being first out with news rather than being accurate.  

Its good feedback though and I appreciate it.  I guess on this story, I will wait for Wawrow to update us.

Edited by JoeF
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

I am not hurting, but I have prayed several times for her to get better. I find the odd demigod status that some on here have for the ownership team to be... well, odd.

Your fanhood is questioned, but please keep praying for her.

7 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Valid observation....  and I don't feel singled out. 

I checked this three times today to see if there were any updates hoping that the breaking news that Kim would be getting better.  I figured with good minded folks like Yolo and others that kind of news would be posted here first.

My decency comment was not meant to denigrate any TSW poster.  It was more of a general comment about folks putting value over being first out with news rather than being accurate.  

Its good feedback though and I appreciate it.  I guess on this story, I will wait for Wawrow to update us.

I certainly wasn't trying to be the first to post anything. I have read the thread and yes other posters have out some thought as to what her condition may have been. I was simply just posting what other info, suspect or not that i saw out there in an effort to bring to light how serious this event may have been.

If you don't like it and want to take things that way - don't click on the post to check for updates. and if you want to be like that FFS - do us both a favor and block me.

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I certainly wasn't trying to be the first to post anything. I have read the thread and yes other posters have out some thought as to what her condition may have been. I was simply just posting what other info, suspect or not that i saw out there.

If you don't like it and want to take things that way - don't click on the post to check for updates. and if you want to be like that FFS - do us both a favor and block me

I have no idea what you posted, but I’ll stick up for @JoeF a bit. He responded to me, and I am a little disappointed with all the unfounded speculating. Even the doctors here have no idea. Why throw out all our crazy ideas? WE DO NOT KNOW. 

If it was my family member, or yours, I’d respect the request for privacy, not just throw out wild ideas and just hope for the best. I’ll check in here frequently, but hoping for good news rather than some wild guess. 

I’ll probably just have to agree to disagree with many people here on this. 

Edited by Augie

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I certainly wasn't trying to be the first to post anything. I have read the thread and yes other posters have out some thought as to what her condition may have been. I was simply just posting what other info, suspect or not that i saw out there in an effort to bring to light how serious this event may have been.

If you don't like it and want to take things that way - don't click on the post to check for updates. and if you want to be like that FFS - do us both a favor and block me.

Was not calling you out @Reed83HOF...forgive me if it seemed that way.  I apologize.

I agree with all the prayers being lifted up for Kim ....to bless and anoint her medical team with discernment, , wisdom and skill.  Nurses, all contingencies covered and result in her complete healing Amen.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, muppy said:

I agree with all the prayers being lifted up for Kim ....to bless and anoint her medical team with discernment, , wisdom and skill.  Nurses, all contingencies covered and result in her complete healing Amen.

Amen.  

And thank you 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

If she's still at that hospital, possibly a stroke admit  to ICU for tPA.  If she's still in the ICU after full administration, it may be that she's intubated, unfortunately.

With my stroke, I got heparin shots in my abdomen,which burned-ouch! (along with the bruises along my belly) Was in the ICU for at least 5 days. Was conscious but no specific memories from Monday until Thursday except sponge baths and wearing compression pants. Was never intubated. ICU means there are people checking on you much more often (not constantly). Was on a heart monitor constantly until I was out of the ICU.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, cba fan said:

Everyone likes their fav teams owners and will be concerned. 

That is not even remotely true.

Besides, i’m not talking about “liking” someone. I’m talking the nonsense like “she’s part of our family” and “I love her”. Uh, that’s weird.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That is not even remotely true.

Besides, i’m not talking about “liking” someone. I’m talking the nonsense like “she’s part of our family” and “I love her”. Uh, that’s weird.

I'm in love with her. It's not weird.

Shut up, you're weird!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

19 hours ago, Wacka said:

I only have had one kidney since I was 4 (1961) when it was removed because of a congenital  abnormality.  BP was fine until  when I had the strike and the docs told me the remaining one was down to 10% and I has=]d about a month or so before  it totally failing. Go to the nephrologist (in fact  Monday). My creatinine (a measure of kidney damage)was up to about 4 (6 is transplant or dialysis time) and it came backdown to 2 with BP meds(1 is normal most people)He said it will never be 1 but 2 is ok. It was up a hair  because of covid and nit getting the meds as much as I should, but now I am on Medicare and and taking meds religiously again,  so I will find if it is over on Monday.

I take kidney cleanser from Global Healing, and lowered my BP 70 points over 6 months and then brought it down to almost normal with meds .

https://globalhealing.com/collections/detox

• Dislike 2

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Hope she gets well soon.  My brother in law works in the Sabres marketing department and has always had nothing but nice things to say about her as she's very hands on (in a good way).

Well?

Reach out to him and see if you can get the scoop? 

On 6/15/2022 at 11:39 AM, Chas56 said:

You pray for her, but you are not hurting? So you don’t feel sad the Pegula family is worried about her, and by extension, the whole Bills family is worried? That is what family does: worries about each other. Odd is the right word alright. 

Yes, odd is the right word if you are letting this affect your everyday life. If that isn’t happening to you then you are in the same boat as the person you are criticizing.

24 minutes ago, Beerball said:

Yes, odd is the right word if you are letting this affect your everyday life. If that isn’t happening to you then you are in the same boat as the person you are criticizing.

Let me clarify this because it obviously struck a nerve. We are called the Bills Mafia, not my chosen term but so be it. When I see a guy with a Bills hat on, I say something like, "Go Bills". When I drive by a house with a Bills flag, I feel a connection. I don't know the guy, but I know we share a love for the Bills. We are like a big family, which, I think, is meaning of the term Bills Mafia. I include the Bills fans, players, coaches, staff and owners in this "family". I particularly like the current owners. I live in Fairport, so I feel a connection to Kim, although I don't know her personally. Maybe I'm a sensitive guy, but when my friends are "hurting" by extension I'm hurting. I don't mean to say she is literally like family to me; I simply feel for her and her family and you, our Bills Mafia. I'm not crying in my soup. I'm just trying to understand how we can claim to be a part of this Bills Mafia but not be hurting for each other when something serious could be happening here. That's it.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2