Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

21 hours ago, UConn James said:

Based on the “unexpected” wording and what has been revealed — that she’s been recovering well in the last few days — I would hazard a guess at a heart issue or a slimmer possibly of a stroke.

She’ll share *if* she wants to at a time of her choosing, but the main thing is that she’s getting the best of care and will hopefully be back to rights soon.

Yeah was thinking the same. Very sad. Very scary. So strange. Hopefully everything is ok and she is fully healthy soon. 🙏 

Edited by wppete

Telling people to stop speculating is a bit unrealistic. Everyone wants Kim to get healthy and live a very long life. But when a statement like this comes out about the co-owner of both of our professional sports teams, I think (especially on a message board dedicated to one of those two teams) it’s absolutely natural to speculate. No one is wishing her anything but the best but we also know something bad when we see it. And this doesn’t seem great for the reasons others have “speculated.” 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Chas56 said:

One of our leaders is hurt, and as this thread shows, when one of us is hurting, we all are hurting. 

I am not hurting, but I have prayed several times for her to get better. I find the odd demigod status that some on here have for the ownership team to be... well, odd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I am not hurting, but I have prayed several times for her to get better. I find the odd demigod status that some on here have for the ownership team to be... well, odd.

You pray for her, but you are not hurting? So you don’t feel sad the Pegula family is worried about her, and by extension, the whole Bills family is worried? That is what family does: worries about each other. Odd is the right word alright. 

• Eyeroll 2

11 minutes ago, Chas56 said:

You pray for her, but you are not hurting? So you don’t feel sad the Pegula family is worried about her, and by extension, the whole Bills family is worried? That is what family does: worries about each other. Odd is the right word alright. 

I think "family," is a bit of a stretch.

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Chas56 said:

I think he's implying he cares but isn't "hurting". Which I agree with. The Pegula's are hurting. Those that are close to her are hurting. We, as fans, care but we don't feel the emotions of family or close friends. That isn't odd at all.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't remember if it was last year or the year before that but one segment on the CBS pregame showed Kim out in the parking lot doing shots with the fans during tailgating.  I thought that was pretty cool. She seems really down to earth as a person. Wishing for a full recovery for her.

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I don't remember if it was last year or the year before that but one segment on the CBS pregame showed Kim out in the parking lot doing shots with the fans during tailgating.  I thought that was pretty cool. She seems really down to earth as a person. Wishing for a full recovery for her.

I sent that to my brother-in-laws who are Eagles fans and asked them if their owner does shots in the parking lot with the fans. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Reports she is in Boca Raton ICU...actually can be mouse or rat...

Oh wow! Didn't realize she was in ICU. Thought I read something yesterday that said she was improving? She's definitely seems like a strong woman, so if anyone can overcome whatever the circumstances may be, it's her.

10 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Oh wow! Didn't realize she was in ICU. Thought I read something yesterday that said she was improving? She's definitely seems like a strong woman, so if anyone can overcome whatever the circumstances may be, it's her.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/news/2022/06/14/kim-pegula-receiving-medical-care-for-unspecified-health-issues

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Chas56 said:

I am not her family. You are presumably not as well.

I haven't been on much at all lately, just too busy with life right now, but I have seen a few things on the interwebs - RUMOR ONLY

I saw the scoop, but chalked it up as BS and can't remember who it was but...I really hope she is doing better

• Like (+1) 1

All the speculation annoys me, I must admit. It’s almost like some people would like to start a poll, and if you guess Guiilame Barre Syndrome correctly you get longer odds. 

We don’t know, but let’s just hope for the best.  I’ll leave it at that. Let’s hope for the best today’s medical care allows, and prayers to the family. 

Edited by Augie
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

All the speculation annoys me, I must admit. It’s almost like some people would like to start a poll, and if you guess Guiilame Barre Syndrome correctly you get longer odds. 

We don’t know, but let’s just hope for the best.  I’ll leave it at that. Let’s hope for the best today’s medical care allows, and prayers to the family. 

Decency has went the way of the dinosaur in the age of the Internets and newsflash by twitter.  But I am just an old fart so what the hell do I know.

Get well, dear Kim.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

Decency has went the way of the dinosaur in the age of the Internets and newsflash by twitter.  But I am just an old fart so what the hell do I know.

Get well, dear Kim.

For the record, I agreed to “Get well, dear Kim”, not that you are just an old fart and what the hell do you know.   

….as far as you know.   :)

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, JoeF said:

Get well, dear Kim.

Talking about decency........minding your own business and not banging on this thread for updates is the actual decent thing to do if you actually value the privacy of the family so much.     Some people are just nosy busy-bodies who can't help themselves........but we also have our usual "injury prone" thin-skins who just want to stay on top of who is being inappropriate in their opinion.......... so that they can lament those shameful people and in doing so, promote how decent THEY are.  :rolleyes:   Not calling you out in particular JoeF but you know I'm right.    When the family wants Bills fans to know there will be an announcement and the title will change.    That's when YOU decent folks need to know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1