Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

Buffalo_Stampede

🙏 for Kim and all  of the Pegula family

16 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I hope everything is ok... as others said, that statement sounded pretty serious.

Any info on what happened?  @john wawrow?

No the statement specifically asks for the privacy of the family be respected.  If and when Kim should choose to disclose what occurred once she has recovered will be when there is more info available.  I certainly would expect any professional reporter to not even speculate or try to find out more details that frankly no one is entitled to know outside of whom Kim and Terry decide which I expect is just family and trusted friends. 

I add my prayers everything is fine soon and no lingering issues from whatever happened.  

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

No the statement specifically asks for the privacy of the family be respected.  If and when Kim should choose to disclose what occurred once she has recovered will be when there is more info available.  I certainly would expect any professional reporter to not even speculate or try to find out more details that frankly no one is entitled to know outside of whom Kim and Terry decide which I expect is just family and trusted friends. 

Give him a break, he just wondered.  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2

Obviously, this is something serious.  There would not be press releases and requests for thoughts and prayers if this were a minor illness or routine procedure.  I'm a fan of the Pegula family and I extend my own thoughts and prayers for Kim and the family.

• Like (+1) 6

40 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

I add my prayers everything is fine soon and no lingering issues from whatever happened.  

Lighten up, Francis.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Dislike 3

33 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Obviously, this is something serious.  There would not be press releases and requests for thoughts and prayers if this were a minor illness or routine procedure.  I'm a fan of the Pegula family and I extend my own thoughts and prayers for Kim and the family.

i agree.  they've had it all over the local news.  good luck to the family.

38 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Anybody have any idea what happened?

Based on the “unexpected” wording and what has been revealed — that she’s been recovering well in the last few days — I would hazard a guess at a heart issue or a slimmer possibly of a stroke.

She’ll share *if* she wants to at a time of her choosing, but the main thing is that she’s getting the best of care and will hopefully be back to rights soon.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

The vagueness of the statement has me worried. Hope I’m wrong and she’s back to fighting shape soon. 

Agree, doesn't necessarily sound promising and doubt they would even have said anything publicly if it was something minor.

• Like (+1) 2