PFF: Von Miller 2nd highest graded defender in 4th quarter/OT

FilthyBeast

• FilthyBeast changed the title to PFF: Von Miller 2nd highest graded defender in 4th quarter/OT

Aaron Donald really is just unfair.  If it eventually came out that he was on literally every performance enhancing substance and spending half his salary just on bribes to keep it under wraps, I wouldn't be that surprised.

Oh yeah, Miller is pretty great too.

I wouldn’t have guessed he is still that good.

My bad, but I’m very happy that I was wrong….

Billieve me though….the rest of our DL has to really elavate to get us that Super Bowl….

I don’t want a team that has to have the ball last to win….

Beane was able to almost totally rebuild the DL and I’m hoping it is much better than last years version.

Combine that with Tre’s return and Kaiir’s addition, and we should have the #1 defense even against the great QBs….

The three young DEs and the three new DTs must combine with Von, Ed and Shaq to form one of the top five DLs in theNFL…

We have a modern, extremely athletic yet big  DL….

I wish we could add Jordan Davis or better yet DeForest Buckner….

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Billieve me though….the rest of our DL has to really elavate to get us that Super Bowl….

I don’t want a team that has to have the ball last to win….

Beane was able to almost totally rebuild the DL and I’m hoping it is much better than last years version.

I'm glad we finally got rid of all the underachieving ex-panthers on the D-line. I think Tim Settle will make a name for himself this year.

PFF mostly comes across as a gaggle of more Ron’s, and when they state the obvious, they are still more Ron’s, (because, yeah, they stated the obvious) and then expect to be treated as a respected information source, what does this outfit actually offer that isn’t available from many other outlets that don’t include make believe stats? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.