The Buffalo Bandits will play for the NLL title at home in Buffalo June 18th. Let’s make sure it’s a sell out!

BillsFan4

The bandits won game 1 and lost game 2 of the NLL finals. They will play a final game 3 at home next Saturday, June 18th at 7:30pm

https://bandits.com/single-game-tickets/

Tickets start at $28. Please spread the word! I’d love to see a sell-out.

I was there when they won the championship at home in the 90’s and it was an amazing experience that I still remember vividly to this day.

I want to be there again! Anyone else planning to go?

• Like (+1) 1

Wish I could be there.  I think the home games in the playoffs have been pretty well attended, no?  I watched their last home game and it looked like it was a sell out.

Josh Byrne, star forward for the Bandits, is a HUGE Bills fan.  He’s a beast.

Edit: For those like myself who can’t be there in person, the game will be streaming live on ESPN+.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Like (+1) 2

The Bandits game was on ESPNU, which is part of my cable package. It was fun to watch.

The 18th game is only on ESPN+ ..which I don't get. Bummer. You'd think a major league championship game would be on a publicly accessible channel.. but I guess the NLL marches to their own drummer.

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

What's a Buffalo Bandit?

The https://bandits.com/ are owned by the Pegula's. They play in the National Lacrosse League. https://www.nll.com/ They had a very good season. The winner of Saturday's game is the league champion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I went to several Bandits game when we had great teams many years ago.

The building was always sold out (as I remember it at least) and the atmosphere was fantastic.

Hitting, fighting, scoring....the crowd loved it and went nuts.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The Bandits game is sold out.  Looking at the secondary market, most of the better seats in the lower bowl are going for north of $250.  That place is going to be rocking!

Did they sell out the entire building or just the 10K or so available seats? They usually close off part of the upper deck.

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Did they sell out the entire building or just the 10K or so available seats? They usually close off part of the upper deck.

Looks to me like they sold out the entire building.  On StubHub there are tickets available all over the 300 level. The better ones in the 300 level are going for ~$65.

On 6/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Saturday game has been moved to 8pm and will be aired on ESPNU.

I just realized that game 2 of the Stanley cup final is on at the same time so I guess I'll be toggling between the two. Go Bandits/Go Avs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T&C said:

I just realized that game 2 of the Stanley cup final is on at the same time so I guess I'll be toggling between the two. Go Bandits/Go Avs.

I will likely record the hockey and watch it tape delayed later---and enjoy the bandits game live!

I haven't watched a lacrosse game in years.  Might even break out some of my better scotch for this! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Congratulations to the Mammoth. Terrific defense and goaltending made you champs.

Ugh... I couldn't find the game but I saw the final score a few minutes ago. 

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It was on ESPNU and +.

I know,,, but none of my resources were providing it... just watched game 2 of the Avs/Tb series. I only sign up for ESPN when the NFL season is going on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.