Here it comes - NY Times: Biden should not run; "nation completely falling apart"

Funny, this isn't what "81 million" covidiots voted for.   

What happened to unity?

What happened to Build Back Broker?  

Also, its been 4 years - What has the Squad done for you?  

NYT: ‘Deep Concern’ About Joe Biden’s 2024 ‘Political Viability’

The Democrat-allied New York Times published a damning article Saturday that called into question President Biden’s 2024 “political viability” because the nation “is completely falling apart.”

After the Times spent most of 2020 defending and aiding Biden’s 2020 chances of defeating Donald Trump, the paper has now issued a stark warning about Biden’s “age and his capability to take the fight to former President Donald J. Trump a second time.”

Predicated on old age, lack of excitement, and “regret and anxiety,” the paper outlined Democrats’ fears of Biden again running for president — but this time with a failing track record. The Times pointed to numerous failures by the president, such as 40-year-high inflation, record-high gas prices, high crime, and multiple losses in the culture wars, such as abortion and the stalled radical far-left proposals within the Build Back Better package.

“Interviews with nearly 50 Democratic officials, from county leaders to members of Congress, as well as with disappointed voters who backed Mr. Biden in 2020, reveal a party alarmed about Republicans’ rising strength and extraordinarily pessimistic about an immediate path forward,” the Times acknowledged. “As the challenges facing the nation mount and fatigued base voters show low enthusiasm, Democrats in union meetings, the back rooms of Capitol Hill and party gatherings from coast to coast are quietly worrying about Mr. Biden’s leadership, his age and his capability.”

Democrat National Committee member Steve Simeonidis told the Times the nation is not on the right track and as a result, Biden should not seek the 2024 nomination.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/11/nyt-deep-concern-joe-bidens-2024-political-viability/

They want CIA Plant Mayor Pete or Newsome.  Both have been outspoken on national issues or have been given a platform to blow smoke up the countries *** especially Pete (another Obama cloan).

Newsome has deliberately picked fights with DeSantis.

I've sensed this for months.  

Zero percent chance Biden is running.  

Enjoy the January 6th theater only the supporters of Trans Story Time in elementary schools are watching.   

• Like (+1) 2

They want Mayor Pete?  LOL!  Might as well run Biden.  Pete has no chance at all.

As for Newsome, he's emblematic of the Dems' far-left turn.  Good luck selling that (again) to Independents.

• Like (+1) 1

Personally, I think there should be an age limit for running for President or Senator.  No one over the age of 70 should be allowed to run. Both Biden and Trump are experiencing mental decline from age and too many Senators stay on the job for life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

They want Mayor Pete?  LOL!  Might as well run Biden.  Pete has no chance at all.

As for Newsome, he's emblematic of the Dems' far-left turn.  Good luck selling that (again) to Independents.

You'd think neither party should nominate a celebrity with no political experience but it worked in 2016.  So..........

39995ac3-014b-4911-850e-c95d327823ba-get

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The only way Biden get re elected is if republicans are dumb enough to run Trump again. 

Any Republican primary poll I've seen for 2024 that includes Trump has him blowing everybody else out of the water.  Here's the latest one. If he runs again he'll be the nominee.

2024-Republican-primary-220608.png

31 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Can't say I disagree. The options in the 2020 election were not good. If 2024 is Biden vs Trump again, we should all collectively shoot ourselves.

While I would prefer Trump not to run again, if it is between him and Biden (strictly on how they run the country), it’s not even a question who I would rather have...All I have to do is look at this country under Trump compared to now- not even close which was better imo...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

While I would prefer Trump not to run again, if it is between him and Biden (strictly on how they run the country), it’s not even a question who I would rather have...All I have to do is look at this country under Trump compared to now- not even close which was better imo...👍

You don't have to vote for either one. I strongly suggest no one does.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

I would not underestimate Nikki Haley.   First she’s not Trump.  So all the candy asses who voted for Joke Biden because of mean tweets will vote for her.  Second, all the Laura metrosexuals who bleach their taint will vote for her.  That doesn’t even make any sense but I thought it sounded funny.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Funny, this isn't what "81 million" covidiots voted for.   

What happened to unity?

What happened to Build Back Broker?  

Also, its been 4 years - What has the Squad done for you?  

NYT: ‘Deep Concern’ About Joe Biden’s 2024 ‘Political Viability’

The Democrat-allied New York Times published a damning article Saturday that called into question President Biden’s 2024 “political viability” because the nation “is completely falling apart.”

After the Times spent most of 2020 defending and aiding Biden’s 2020 chances of defeating Donald Trump, the paper has now issued a stark warning about Biden’s “age and his capability to take the fight to former President Donald J. Trump a second time.”

Predicated on old age, lack of excitement, and “regret and anxiety,” the paper outlined Democrats’ fears of Biden again running for president — but this time with a failing track record. The Times pointed to numerous failures by the president, such as 40-year-high inflation, record-high gas prices, high crime, and multiple losses in the culture wars, such as abortion and the stalled radical far-left proposals within the Build Back Better package.

“Interviews with nearly 50 Democratic officials, from county leaders to members of Congress, as well as with disappointed voters who backed Mr. Biden in 2020, reveal a party alarmed about Republicans’ rising strength and extraordinarily pessimistic about an immediate path forward,” the Times acknowledged. “As the challenges facing the nation mount and fatigued base voters show low enthusiasm, Democrats in union meetings, the back rooms of Capitol Hill and party gatherings from coast to coast are quietly worrying about Mr. Biden’s leadership, his age and his capability.”

Democrat National Committee member Steve Simeonidis told the Times the nation is not on the right track and as a result, Biden should not seek the 2024 nomination.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/11/nyt-deep-concern-joe-bidens-2024-political-viability/

They want CIA Plant Mayor Pete or Newsome.  Both have been outspoken on national issues or have been given a platform to blow smoke up the countries *** especially Pete (another Obama cloan).

Newsome has deliberately picked fights with DeSantis.

I've sensed this for months.  

Zero percent chance Biden is running.  

Enjoy the January 6th theater only the supporters of Trans Story Time in elementary schools are watching.   

The assumption here is that the current administration is somehow off track.  That the state of the nation is directly tied to one old man’s missteps and gaffes, and his failure to generate excitement or lead on any of the pressing issues.

The fact is Biden is who he always has been, and the signs of obvious and marked decline were evident before he was nominated.  In spite of that, his team was assembled, a plan for the future of the country developed, and when he won, it was implemented.   

I think the administration is doing exactly what they planned on doing, and that tossing Biden on the scrap heap of history is part of the plan.  

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Newsom is a centrist. I told the board 2 years ago it would be Newsom. He’s next up. He will have by far the most money to spend.

Edited by Governor

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The assumption here is that the current administration is somehow off track.  That the state of the nation is directly tied to one old man’s missteps and gaffes, and his failure to generate excitement or lead on any of the pressing issues.

The fact is Biden is who he always has been, and the signs of obvious and marked decline were evident before he was nominated.  In spite of that, his team was assembled, a plan for the future of the country developed, and when he won, it was implemented.   

I think the administration is doing exactly what they planned on doing, and that tossing Biden on the scrap heap of history is part of the plan.  

The NYT piece had to be sanctioned and approved at the highest levels of the party and for very good reasons.  An opinion piece produced by a staff writer wouldn't get printed without such consent.

So I expect the intent of throwing Biden under the bus is to lay the groundwork which will allow candidates for the mid-terms to distance and dis-associate themselves from the performance of the White House and make the Senate and House races all about "local" issues vs. some national referendum on the administration's poor performance to date as demonstrated by public opinion polls.  This appears to be the Republican plan at this point as I'm not seeing any "vision" or articulation of any program from the party leadership.

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The NYT piece had to be sanctioned and approved at the highest levels of the party and for very good reasons.  An opinion piece produced by a staff writer wouldn't get printed without such consent.

So I expect the intent of throwing Biden under the bus is to lay the groundwork which will allow candidates for the mid-terms to distance and dis-associate themselves from the performance of the White House and make the Senate and House races all about "local" issues vs. some national referendum on the administration's poor performance to date as demonstrated by public opinion polls.  This appears to be the Republican plan at this point as I'm not seeing any "vision" or articulation of any program from the party leadership.

Bingo. 

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yep.  Lesser of two evils.

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You don't have to vote for either one. I strongly suggest no one does.

I used to think this way.  But one of the 2 major party candidates will win so take the one who you think will do less of a terrible job.

3 hours ago, Irv said:

I would not underestimate Nikki Haley.   First she’s not Trump.  So all the candy asses who voted for Joke Biden because of mean tweets will vote for her.  Second, all the Laura metrosexuals who bleach their taint will vote for her.  That doesn’t even make any sense but I thought it sounded funny.  What a mess.  

If it's not Trump, it will be DeSantis.  Although Haley should be the VP for either.

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I've never seen a President who campaigned from his basement get 81 million "votes" either.

Maybe, just maybe there's a link here.

Like I said, that's what happens when you do things based on feelz/fear.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yup, this is what they wanted to a large extent.  Inflation wasn't but was to be expected.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Newsom is a centrist. I told the board 2 years ago it would be Newsom. He’s next up. He will have by far the most money to spend.

LOL, good one.  Even if he tries to claim he's one and tells people to ignore how he governed Cali, again, Independents aren't falling for that.  Again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yep.  Lesser of two evils.

I used to think this way.  But one of the 2 major party candidates will win so take the one who you think will do less of a terrible job.

If it's not Trump, it will be DeSantis.  Although Haley should be the VP for either.

Like I said, that's what happens when you do things based on feelz/fear.

Yup, this is what they wanted to a large extent.  Inflation wasn't but was to be expected.

LOL, good one.  Even if he tries to claim he's one and tells people to ignore how he governed Cali, again, Independents aren't falling for that.  Again.

He’s going to win pretty easily. He’s viewed as a heartthrob to women voters. DeSantis might be 400 pounds by Election Day. He’s a real mess. Have you seen the size of his head lately? That is one goofy looking dude.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Governor said:

He’s going to win pretty easily. He’s viewed as a heartthrob to women voters. DeSantis might be 400 pounds by Election Day. He’s a real mess. Have you seen the size of his head lately? That is one goofy looking dude.

It is sad but true that democrats look more at the physical appearance than the policies of a person but thankfully most people overall that is not true. In 2018 Gilliam was run primarily based on his looks for governor of Florida and he was within a few % of winning based on just the fact he is better looking than DeSantis, though DeSantis wife is a hot.